Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Caparii census

Gaby

Lord of Altera
IF YOU'RE A CAPARII MAKE A POST HERE!

IF YOU'RE NOT CAPARII well I guess you could post your support for us lovely goat people but this place is not for u.

this is just so we can all know who's Caparii round these parts! see, other races have a lot of lore. they're unified. they have houses and towns, and their languages are well developed.

the Caparii have none of those. and while I understand that some of us (like the Reds) prefer to live solitary lives, we still need to organize ourselves in some way. we need a place to share our history and lore, and make our unique culture known to the world.

so that starts here. with a basic census of all the Caparii characters.

starting with me:

I am Salheira Rain-River. I'm a Red who only speaks Fey fluently. unlike perhaps other Caparii, I don't exactly worship Shalheranna.

EDIT: another note. this isn't just a roll call. well, it is, but taking advantage of the fact that most of us caparii will be looking at this thread, if one of you has an idea about the Caparii that isn't covered in the official lore (such as alternate religions, caparii building styles, words in the fey language, or just little caparii things), then you should post it here, or link to it!

that way, we get a notification, and we can discuss the ideas amongst each other, and get a more unified idea of what caparii are like.

Last edited:

Frnchie

Lord of Altera
I roleplay as Taiulia. She's a (lightfoot? is the term I think) and speaks Common, Fey and Eldarin fluently. She used to worship Shalheranna but is now without religion.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I am Benjamin Birchwood, a Light hoof/Great horn descendant. My Light hoof mother worked closely with the humans while my Great horn father was a respected elder in his tribe. Both are dead now due to human betrayal. I was raised with strong values and broad education, but tend to keep to myself. I speak fae, common and understand a few other languages but am not fluent. I spend much of time time working with animals, plants and glassworks. I also have a steady drinking habit which gets me in trouble often. :) Great idea to unify the Caparii somewhat :D

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
"The Bull" is a massive greathorn Caparii that I play. He speaks fluent Fae, and conversational common. He is a hunter, and is currently.. Rare to be seen.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
This one is Greyback and laughs at your attempt of organised record keeping. A Greathorn. Clumsy human tongue falls with difficulty from mine lips, though Elven and Fae are no stranger to me.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Mmm. . . . . I've been recently considering resurrecting Ignattin Lily from the depths, should Violet die any time soon. Should I resurrect her.....
Ignattin Lily is a tall, Caparii female with a strange condition. She has male caparii horns, they are quite large even, for a caparii her size. She is technically a lightfoot but having been practically banished from her clan due to her strangeness she generally partakes in the usual doings of a Red. :heart:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
'Ello, peoples! I am Carin Oak, son of Galenai and Hayley Oak. I was once lordling of a small family-based house called Oakbough, but it fell ever since my family's disappearance. I am a Greathorn, but I am often mistaken for a lighthoof because of my slight build. I often wander around, never really staying in one place for more than 3 months. I am a skilled botanist, and I often carve little statues and paint landscapes. I've also crafted little beach hats out of leaves and grass!

(Mind you, this character is inactive, but still alive.)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I am Rahm Engem, Caparii druid and worshipper of Shalheranna, she who created us to protect the forests, not to mingle with other people. Nature will always have to be the prior thought in the Caparii's mind. Caparii are solitary beings living in forests or living at least close to nature.

But there is very little chance you will ever see anything of him again. All you can get to know about Rahm Kennysson nowadays (before he became engem) is written in many books in the Royal Library.

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
Posting this for a friend who has taken one of my old characters, also since he does not check forums. He is a Caparii who speaks Fae and Common. He is a Great horn, his name is Nightshade Nith. He is rare to be seen. He has giant black horns with grey fur.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
I have an inactive character named Aspen who is now a hermit in the forests.. he was an adventurer and explorer by trade, but his life was very hard on him and eventually he decided to take his leave of society. I often consider bringing him back, even though he'd be ancient by now. He spoke Fae, Common, and fairly good Verba.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I have a inactive(But I have a free alt, so wheeee~) Caparii, named Leneus, who is a...erm...Greathorn, I think? I have not played a Caparii lately, nor really payed attention to their goings on. So- I guess I'll have to pay more attention...(Leneus is kinda a warrior, also...kinda-(Scar is gud teacher, yes))

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera
IF YOU'RE A CAPARII MAKE A POST HERE!

IF YOU'RE NOT CAPARII well I guess you could post your support for us lovely goat people but this place is not for u.

this is just so we can all know who's Caparii round these parts! see, other races have a lot of lore. they're unified. they have houses and towns, and their languages are well developed.

the Caparii have none of those. and while I understand that some of us (like the Reds) prefer to live solitary lives, we still need to organize ourselves in some way. we need a place to share our history and lore, and make our unique culture known to the world.

so that starts here. with a basic census of all the Caparii characters.

starting with me:

I am Salheira Rain-River. I'm a Red who only speaks Fey fluently. unlike perhaps other Caparii, I don't exactly worship Shalheranna.

EDIT: another note. this isn't just a roll call. well, it is, but taking advantage of the fact that most of us caparii will be looking at this thread, if one of you has an idea about the Caparii that isn't covered in the official lore (such as alternate religions, caparii building styles, words in the fey language, or just little caparii things), then you should post it here, or link to it!

that way, we get a notification, and we can discuss the ideas amongst each other, and get a more unified idea of what caparii are like.
While I am not a Caparii, I wish to make you guys a home town/city. I own Deephurst and none of the inhabitants play anymore so I would be glad to have you.

IN CHARACTER: Melark is a friend to the Caparii because a tribe took him in at a young age even though he was human. His mind is Hexed by powerful magics because of what his parents were (he can't remember them for the Hex causes great pain and he can no longer act human, more of a beast) [his parents were an Angel Shield-Maiden and a Demon Knight. They were killed for giving birth to Melark but they made their servants hex his mind to protect him and he searches for a way to remove the hex.]

OOC: I built Deephurst as a Trade Hub for the Grand Lion Empire but they are dead so we have nothing better to do. As I said before, I would be glad to have all the Caparii live in Deephurst but I have to finish the boat so we can get a Dockmaster.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
His mind is Hexed by powerful magics because of what his parents were (he can't remember them for the Hex causes great pain and he can no longer act human, more of a beast) [his parents were an Angel Shield-Maiden and a Demon Knight. They were killed for giving birth to Melark but they made their servants hex his mind to protect him and he searches for a way to remove the hex.]
Should be quite easy. None of that fits with the lore. @Michcat @Naelwyn

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
While I am not a Caparii, I wish to make you guys a home town/city. I own Deephurst and none of the inhabitants play anymore so I would be glad to have you.
I think most of the caparii here live in different towns. we could all convene on Deephurst as a purely caparii town, of course, but I get the feeling that, caparii being as nomadic as they are, Deephurst would operate more as a ruin occupied sporadically by caparii than an actual "caparii town"

what do you guys think?