Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Caparii census

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Ok so.. As the one who said Deephurst will possibly be a Caparii Town, it's Coords are: 6302,65,13270. If anyone wishes to view it: tell me and i'll get on to show you around. There will be some area's that are made for Dwarves but I can make other areas. Hambo565 and myself dug most of the area except for the Cylinder. As Deephurst was to be the Lion Empire's Trade Hub before they "disbanded", so most of it has farms,mining,underground homes. Which was weird for a Silver Elf to be making a Dwarven City but still. Caves are perfect for storage of multiple items and has a constant temperature and humidity. But I think Caparii to need Hillside Homes which can be made. I request that anyone wishing to join, please talk to me for an area/plot to build in. I have no problem building/buying extra plots for above ground homes. As Deephurst is in the side of a mountain, it will be a good spot for Caparii if there already is no main home for them.
I'll try to check it out. Currently I've been saving up seeds, potatoes, carrots and building materials up for the homeland when we get one.

Minersrevenge

Legend of Altera
Didn't see this yet.

Character is Galenai Barsin Silverhoof Oak Etc

A member of the followers of Vermella, but still a devout follower of Shalherana, He is currently the only member of the leading Triumvirate of the Children of Shalherana. He speaks Fae fluently, and can sing and write poetry in it. He is a well trained Herbalist, and can be found in Lydel or at the crossroads, where he leans on a pillar looking for caparii.

redbear

I think I might like it here
Greeting. I am Fendel SteelHorn; Greathorn, bard, and a dabbler in potion {and wine} making. I speak Fey, Common, and am familiar with the Elven language.

(Even though he might sometimes think otherwise, Fen hasn't actually suceeded in making anything more potent than elderberry wine)

OOC - Fendel is 145 and after a century spent in the forests of Altera, he began to travel further afield with a growing thirst for knowledge about Alchemy and wine making.

I am still mulling over ideas of why Caparii would dwell in the cities? I know there are specific cases, which through a turn of events/backstory have caused a Caparii to do this. But are there general ones?
I am just trying to broaden my knowledge and perspective about this. Feel free to enlighten me.

Last edited: