Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Caparii census

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Asphodelle Darkwood - 6yo Caparii girl , friggin demented and brainwashed into thinking killing is fun, and soon to be pro-corrupt

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I was really torn between making a Caparii character or a dwarf, but I haven't seen any babby dwarves around so I decided on that.

Maybe if one of my characters die I'll make one of these. I keep telling myself to but I never get around to it :/

XDkaasXD

Lord of Altera
Sasja is a Lighthoof who travels with two other Lighthoofs called Chiko and Rusalka. Sasja speaks fae and common fluently and currently started living in Heavens Reach. She may often be found at Crossroads Inn or Heavens Reach. She has a speciality in sword fighting and horse riding.

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok so.. As the one who said Deephurst will possibly be a Caparii Town, it's Coords are: 6302,65,13270. If anyone wishes to view it: tell me and i'll get on to show you around. There will be some area's that are made for Dwarves but I can make other areas. Hambo565 and myself dug most of the area except for the Cylinder. As Deephurst was to be the Lion Empire's Trade Hub before they "disbanded", so most of it has farms,mining,underground homes. Which was weird for a Silver Elf to be making a Dwarven City but still. Caves are perfect for storage of multiple items and has a constant temperature and humidity. But I think Caparii to need Hillside Homes which can be made. I request that anyone wishing to join, please talk to me for an area/plot to build in. I have no problem building/buying extra plots for above ground homes. As Deephurst is in the side of a mountain, it will be a good spot for Caparii if there already is no main home for them.