Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ChloeWaterwood's Application [Approved - Hero]

ChloeWaterwood

Lord of Altera
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
ChloeWaterwood

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Took me awhile! But yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the use of knowledge you learned OOCly (through forums or world chat) and using it in character. Powergaming is creating an unrealistically overpowered character that basically is the best at everything. "LOL nah bruh you missed that punch but of course I use my magic fire sword and kill you"

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Glados (I like that reference)

8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember. I'm a military child, so I'm still moving all over the world. I'm currently stationed in Florida, and I've been involved with the local show choir and opera! My favorite animal and patronus (according to pottermore) is a cat. I'm obsessed with chocolate and Hamilton, and I'm also a real art buff.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sure thing! I tend to only build decorative minecraft builds and roleplay, but I am actually a student in an AP art class and absolutely love character art! I'll upload some of my art pieces at the bottom

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Well my favorite medieval roleplay server sort of went belly-up, so I punched in "medieval minecraft roleplay servers" into google and found you!

Character Name:
Luna-Mae Melody Rose

Character Age:
18 (caparii reach maturity at 13 right?)

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
She is a lighthoof. Her skin is a fair, porcelain white. A sharp contrast to her amber colored fur and hair. Her eyes are a minty green, and she wears a white daisy crown encircling her head and dainty-seeming horns. She wears a single silver ring on her left horn. She is 5'4" and 125 lbs, small for a caparii. Her hooves are un-shoed, and she wears a simple but elegant white cloth around her waist. She wears a bodice made of leather, displaying her slender yet muscular midsection tastefully. A small chord of leather would be tied around her neck.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Working on it while I await this to be approved

Written Test!
Luna-Mae was born and raised by both of her parents and her three older brothers. Her mother was obsessed with making sure her children were well-learned, and Luna-Mae speaks Fae and Common fluently as well as broken Elvish. Her father trained her in the basic knowledge of swords, archery, and hand to hand combat, in the event that she would ever need to protect herself. Her story begins at the age of eighteen, when she finally moved out of home to make her way in the world.
Luna-Mae frantically made her way to the first inn she could find as the rain began to fall. She charged through the door- didn't even notice the name of the establishment- and breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as she shook the small droplets of water off of her fur, a large crack of thunder could be heard.
"It's a goin to be a rough en, eh lassie?" a gruff voice startled her. She looked up and saw a dwarf with a large scraggly beard enjoying a tankard of ale.
"I suppose that it is." she replied, easily reverting into common, offering the man a sweet smile.
"Say lass, care to sit an keep a old man some company?" he asked, returning her smile.
"I'd love to, thanks." tapping her hooves on the mat once more, she trotted over to the dwarf and sat across from him. The dwarf called over the bartender and ordered her a tankard of ale. Once the drink arrived, he laid a coin on the table, sighed, and settled into his chair.
"Tell me lassie, what do they call ye?" he asked, taking a deep drink from his mug.
"My name is Luna-Mae. What's yours?" she carefully sipped a few drops of her drink.
"They call meh Garag. Say, you remind meh of my daughter. She's a real beauty! Got boys across the kingdom after er" he let out a laugh from his belly, and Luna-Mae smiled. "Surely you've got a lad waiten for ya."
Luna-Mae blushed and shook her head. "I appreciate your thought Garag, but I am still only eighteen. I'd rather have a few more adventures first!" At that, a large crack of thunder would rattle the liquid in their cups.
"Well miss Luna-Mae, it looks as though you'll be stayin here for tha night." Garag sighed.
"I suppose so, are you staying here as well?" she asked. Garag shook is head somberly.
"I'm afraid not lass. The missus is waiten for meh." he leaned his head back and drank the last of his ale. With a few droplets of liquid still clinging on his beard, he stood up and stretched.
"It was lovely meeting you Garag. Thank you for the company and the ale. I hope we'll meet again soon!" she smiled bittersweetly, having enjoyed this jolly stranger.
"Perhaps so lass, perhaps so. Farewell." With that, he pulled his cloak around himself and vanished out the door with a crack of thunder. Luna-Mae ran her finger around the lip of her mug and stared into the merrily crackling fire, dreaming about the day when she too could have a family of her own to return to.

Attachments

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.