Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlum95

I think I might like it here
Guys, I play on really low settings (i.e my render distance is tiny) and I think I use 32 bit Java, does this not allow me to use the hollowworld texture pack or can I? :L

Also Rob, did you imply you think a sword would be a good statue?:L

Zotikos

Settling in Altera
I'd like to organize a tournament Draco. With all the champions of our nation invited to participate. However I do not have an arena in my town yet... which is strange considering considering we have a monastery dedicated to the goddess of combat but anyways... was wondering if you would be interested and if you could find me a place to host it. I'd like an RP reason of finding a Champion for the nation and such, and also a good prize, second place prize, and honorary mention or something for third place. Let me know.

Zotikos

Settling in Altera
It may be.... >.> lol indeed. It was the best depiction of my character I could find without drawing one up myself. And while I love designing characters and spending hours on art for them, I have waaaaay too many I'm doing right now. I got lazy, please forgive me!... Oh yeah, Mount and Blade is epic.

Zotikos

Settling in Altera
I just can't force myself to do it.... *sigh* I'm a classy kind of guy. It's still epic to me... it will never be epik.

Leetist

Villager
Can we build a Lord of the Rings-esque bit for the river? Like the bit where theres 2 statues of Knights or we could do a really massive archway or bridge. I would totally be up for that xD

My friend did a drawing for me and I thought it would be really nice to incorporate it into the river system to the new Stormhold, i.e. a large opening through the middle for boats, a mini-port and base on the river.

Photo on 2012-04-29 at 13.54 #2.jpg

Let me know what you think :) I'll try to do some shots of it in SP 1st

jerrinator

Lord of Altera
Application:
Hello, my name is Dualdevil and I'd like to apply to get access to this town :)
If I need to do a test or if there are questions that have to be asked to me, I'm ready for that

Greetings

Dualdevil

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Quick questions:

Can you explain how the economy of Stronghold works? What jobs are there, and are they for more than just the role play?
Also, what time zone are most of your citizens in? I'd like to apply for communities that I can be active in with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.