Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
hey guys for the last few weeks i have been working on a pc/ds game similar to final fantasy 1-5 and i have run out of ideas for characters so if anyone would like there RP featured in this game please message me with what your character looks like, name and fighting style e.g: mage, archer, warrior and so on. whoever does this with me will get a special feature in the credits with links to youtube channel (only if wanted) and eventually i will giving this game away to ALL hollow worlders if i get the permission to post it on a fourm

Chris - runemanic99 - king_hope1996

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
UPDATES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07/07/2013
1. finished building Fayel
2. added main quest line for chapter 1
3. added first set of side quests for chapter 1
4. Finished making Seranas Cave
5. created and edited the Vampires Mansion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08/07/2013
1. Added the lower region farm
2. added quests to lower region farm
3. finished making first quest clips
4. added 5 new Heros/Main characters
5. finished designing another 7 characters
09/07/2013
1. added a region system
2. added monsters to region system
3. added training arena to Fayel
4. added Leminth side quest
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/07/2013
1. starting editing the battle system
2. started editing level system.
3. gets pissed off with the auto event delete thing...
4. Finished Chapter 1
5. 4 Bosses added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/07/2013
1. added item recipes
2. item creation using ^
3. added new shop scripts
4. added battle scripts
5. side view battle system added
6. more character development changed
7. New weapon type created (spear)
8. new class created (Dragoon)
TO BE CONTINUED

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I like this idea! +1

For a character, why don't you take some ideas from Hollowworld?

I'll donate my character to you!
Name: Elazar Arcturus
Class: Paladin
Fighting Style: Heavy armour. Heavy one-handed sword, designed more for brute force. Has a mid-sized shield (its too large in my picture).
Appearance: Golden armour, doesn't wear a helmet. Long brown hair, Green eyes and has some minor scars on his face.

If you need more info, just tell me :D

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Yeah, sounds cool!

My character is at your disposal!

Name: Rengar Duskhowl
Class: Warrior
Fighting Style: He uses a steel bastard sword called Zephyr to deliver quick yet crushing blows. He likes using chainmail and leather as it protects him but still allows him to move around alot.
Appearance: Very tall with blonde short hair and a blonde short beard covering his mouth. Uses chainmail and and a bastard sword.

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
also if your character has a specific weapon with a specific name please let me know i am now able to create my own swords, axes, staffs, halbards and now even guns: e.g flintlock

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
will be releasing screenshots of the start of the game including the open screen, first boss, first mission and the royal castle :D if you wish for your character to feature in one of these screenshots just ask :D