Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Character development and storywriting are my biggest strengths in game designing, so if you ever need a helping hand, feel free to give me a shout.

Also, I can help with spelling and grammar since I noticed a few things in those screenies which were... slightly incorrect...

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
i
Character development and storywriting are my biggest strengths in game designing, so if you ever need a helping hand, feel free to give me a shout.

Also, I can help with spelling and grammar since I noticed a few things in those screenies which were... slightly incorrect...
i noticed the mistakes on the screenshots and they have been fixed, and thanks itzza, if you have any personal opinions please just say them i take all ideas into consideration

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
This requires Earthspawn and greylings and everything. Looks brilliant nonetheless.

*mutters about lack of greylings*

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Ittza is your guy for testing the text!

Also while we're still somewhat on the topic of characters, do you have any plans for Elazar in it?

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
guys iv had a change or thought i want to know what YOU want to see in the game as like side missions and so on as the main storyline is staying the same no matter what

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Character Name: Gelyk Dormus- Marshall of the Inquisition
Style: fights like a educated brute, such a life has left him with extraordinary swordsmanship.
(Warrior)
Class: Inquisitor
Appearance: See avatar. Inquisitors robes. Decently scarred face, his neck being pure scar tissue. Blood red eyes stain his pale face.

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
guys iv had a change or thought i want to know what YOU want to see in the game as like side missions and so on as the main storyline is staying the same no matter what
My character could approach him with a side quest about needing help looking for an artifact and later in the game if, "rune" finds it he could get payed, and with finding it he stumbles upon like ancient ruins and finds interesting facts... where the artifact is hidden of course, and not to have to much he could run into grave robbers or something... and "rune" would then get something valuable in return.. that helps him later on or so.... again you decide....

Angryboy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Epp.

It depends. Will the game be open-world, in such a way that players can do what they want, when they want?

I was asking if you had plans for Elazar, because I was hoping you could have him leading some sort of group of warriors. In Altera, he is a Paladin fighting for good, but I was thinking in this he could be a mercenary of sorts.

That being said (And it doesn't have to be from Elazar), a good mission could be that a guild leader has gone missing and you've been asked by the ranking member in the guild-hall to go and find him/her. The rest, I leave up to you!

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Gelyk could be hunting one of the main characters, or such. For various reasons, they could be a heretic or had done something in the past that has put a target on them..?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Gelyk could be hunting one of the main characters, or such. For various reasons, they could be a heretic or had done something in the past that has put a target on them..?

I'm writing a thing for Elrohir now. Perhaps he could be chasing Elrohir, like we do in HW?

c:

-K9

Angryboy

Morrowind, once you reach level 7 (I think?) through sleeping and have the correct expansion pack, you get attacked by a Dark Brotherhood Assassin. That sparks off the expansion's questline. You also get attacked by a Dreamer during the main game's quest. Both are one-time events.

Also during Age of Pirates 2, if you choose to start off as the British character, Dr. Blood, you will be hunted. Reason being you're taken as a slave, and then use a siege on your town as a way of escaping to the high-seas. England will send bounty-hunters after you for being an escaped slave (And a Captain of a ship too), and they will keep hunting you (attack you on-shore and at sea) until you go to a Diplomat, who makes England like you again.

EITHER WAY, I think having people chasing the player for undisclosed reasons could be a good idea! You just need a good reason to have them chasing you!

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Epp.

It depends. Will the game be open-world, in such a way that players can do what they want, when they want?

I was asking if you had plans for Elazar, because I was hoping you could have him leading some sort of group of warriors. In Altera, he is a Paladin fighting for good, but I was thinking in this he could be a mercenary of sorts.

That being said (And it doesn't have to be from Elazar), a good mission could be that a guild leader has gone missing and you've been asked by the ranking member in the guild-hall to go and find him/her. The rest, I leave up to you!
The game will be open world and you can do as many side quests and so on as training but be careful when it is out I set it so mobs level as you do. Will add every other people and so on when I get back from college tomorrow