Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sorry to jump in with criticism here, but what is the point of training and levelling up if the mobs are still gonna be at your level? There are games that have done that before to be "challenging" but they just get boring quickly.

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Sorry to jump in with criticism here, but what is the point of training and levelling up if the mobs are still gonna be at your level? There are games that have done that before to be "challenging" but they just get boring quickly.
Itzza I know what you mean but like I said before I habent finished it yet and that auto installed when I.added a player class script also like I said I listen to ideas so thats why iv taken that script off and sorted it so each region has its own monstes with diffrent levels but I still have alot.to do with the mob and battle systems. But thanks for aaying something I understand where your coming from

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Its even worse when everything is a far lower level, it becomes far too easy.

Angryboy

But when everything scales with you, you never get the sense you are getting stronger
In that case... hmmm.....

How about, it levels with you but not nearly as much as you do?
In such a way, enemies still get stronger, but Rune is getting stronger-er.

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera

could do but that means at the start of the game things will be a fair bit stronger than you so that's why i got it set up so for each chapter you play things get stronger, plus each region has it's own level setting for instance area 1 is level 1-5 as you get into it things will start to change

It would be cool if the strength of the enemies got higher the further into the game you are.

Or, if it's open world, the further away from towns, the stronger the enemies. So the strength of the enemies are the strongest when you are in between towns

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Right see how the numbers are on the map this indicates a region each number has a different set of monsters and the higher the number the stronger the enemy but as you go through each chapter the original numbers will change to something higher so it's not to easy....
Region show.png

Angryboy

It would be cool if the strength of the enemies got higher the further into the game you are.

Or, if it's open world, the further away from towns, the stronger the enemies. So the strength of the enemies are the strongest when you are in between towns

That would actually make sense... I mean, it would be safer near the towns because of guards and such, whereas in the middle of the forest enemies will be more powerful due to survival instinct and such.

Though that being said, King's map looks pretty good too!

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
That would actually make sense... I mean, it would be safer near the towns because of guards and such, whereas in the middle of the forest enemies will be more powerful due to survival instinct and such.

Though that being said, King's map looks pretty good too!
correction 10% of king's map :p

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Oh... this sounds awesome. If you ever need funding, let me know, I'll be willing to boost you a little.

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Oh... this sounds awesome. If you ever need funding, let me know, I'll be willing to boost you a little.
i am not taking ANY funding im doing all of this off my own back and giving it away to my friends of hollow :p then eventually i will be selling it really cheap for like £3 if that