Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Hey guys sorry I have not been keeping you up to date but I have had some issues and I'm not going to Lie i have been somewhere else, I am in the crediting stage of the game then I will be finished and yes all the characters I have added are still here but there will be some names you will recognize but you will not like and it will give you a Clue of where i have been

NiNi

MooCat
Hey guys sorry I have not been keeping you up to date but I have had some issues and I'm not going to Lie i have been somewhere else, I am in the crediting stage of the game then I will be finished and yes all the characters I have added are still here but there will be some names you will recognize but you will not like and it will give you a Clue of where i have been
*Hax's into game*

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
You better have not edited evil roxy :mad:

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
No one should mind where you were

ACU20

Legend of Altera
This is badass! I came ont oteh thread thinking of "Final fantasy" "They totally dont need the game to be like that since we're no longer as restricted to combat in the games as 12 years ago" And then i saw one picture and this has blown my mind! :D

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
I am yet to Finish up the Credits and I want to release it for new years but most of you know I am no longer active over here but if you ever want to get hold of me about this game and the 3 continued versions I have planned give me a inbox on the forums and I will give you a way to contact me