Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Hey, hows the project going?

*bumps thread*
we had abit of a issue with the world so i had to re make it so had to do everything from scratch :/ but now we will be getting things underway but i have a few things i need to do before i continue e.g i need the new world to be done before i can fully finish as there are multiple people working on this project

sorry it's taking so long but we are trying to make it as good as we can :D

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
If you're still accepting characters..

Name: High Commander Glynn Festus of the Silvercloaks
Class: Knight/Warrior/Guard
Fighting Style: Medium/Light armour, chainmail. Wears a Silver Cloak. Average sized sword, crossbow and bow.
Appearance: Short Light brown hair, stubble/beard. Emerald green eyes. 6'4", muscular.
Steel chestplate
Chainmail (Shortsleeved usually)
Greaves
White/Light Grey Leather or Steel (Usually steel) legs/feet.
No helmet.
Want more info, click "Glynn Festus" in my sig, its a hyper link :D

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
:D no problem i'm sure i an find a spot somewhere

If you're still accepting characters..

Name: High Commander Glynn Festus of the Silvercloaks
Class: Knight/Warrior/Guard
Fighting Style: Medium/Light armour, chainmail. Wears a Silver Cloak. Average sized sword, crossbow and bow.
Appearance: Short Light brown hair, stubble/beard. Emerald green eyes. 6'4", muscular.
Steel chestplate
Chainmail (Shortsleeved usually)
Greaves
White/Light Grey Leather or Steel (Usually steel) legs/feet.
No helmet.
Want more info, click "Glynn Festus" in my sig, its a hyper link :D

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
so if anyone wants a or there character added now is the final time i will be asking as i will not be adding anymore after the 18 of August so like i said before ether send it on here or to me and make sure you ADD at least 3 lines about your character