Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
WhyhaveIonlyjustfoundthisthatsmeantoomeaghforumstalkingfailedmeinmymostdiremomentsnooooooo

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
if anyone would like something added, a place, person, monster so on you have 3 hours till deadline

Hnnng, if you put it that way...
My character and his tree he lives in.
His face is a mask of clay.
with only 2 holes for his eyes.
And is rather insane.
He sits in his tree.
away from Reality.
Making what he can.
c:

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
:O Can we get our char's added?

We can! :D

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
-Deadline Hit- Requests are now closed anymore requests will be declined Unless they are like omg this character is super awesome i must have him *my precious* :p

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Hohoho guys Christmas may have came early for some of you as the team of people i was doing the game with haven't really been that active when it comes to the game but i know that want to help still soo i am offering some of you the chance to help with this now as this game is not #1 on my priorities so leave me a lil comment and i shall get back to you.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Okay so aside from the obvious "message you", how can we ACTUALLY help?
Voice-acting? Music? Graphics?
Throw the dog a bone!

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
:p you all won't have to wait much longer as I have almost finished the game, not gonna lie the Dialog is abit touchy but I will have fixed everything in Crystal Chronicle: 2,3,4 all unamed atm