Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DaCowardlyKY73's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

DaCowardlyKY73

Lord of Altera
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
DaCowardlyKY73

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Philippines

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes,though like every other new players I am still getting used to its customs.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is when a roleplayer dissipates the chance of the other roleplayer's ability to fight back or defend him/herself.Such example would be when said roleplayer took the chance to swing his sword to the other's arm,immediately lobbing it off in one clean sweep without having the other try and parry or pirouette away.
Metagaming is when a roleplayer immediately acquires a knowledge far-fetched by the means of OOC Spying or 'wall-hearing'.Such example would be knowing of one's name instantly.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No,because this gives an unfair advantage in terms of resource mining.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223hero7 (223Hero7)
Cukie1 (Cukie1, Fjor_Wilkstrom)
Glados (Glados__, Centurion_)
Sizzix (Sizzix3507, Sizzix_Alt)
Snerus (Snerus)
Squidziod (Squidziod, DoolinDesperado)
Tempy_ (Tempy_)
I have familiarized myself with their responsibilities as Mentors.

8. Tell us about yourself!
Currently,I'm a 10th Grader who lives in South East Asia.
I am interested in History.
I don't have any pets; my dog died three or so years ago.
I like some medieval type of music,most likely from Anti Markainnen's channel in YouTube.
I'm an extreme sports enthusiast and a broad-bladed fencer.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nope,sorry.I am not a very creative person and I am also not that musical.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? No.I only searched up for any potential Roleplay servers in PlanetMinecraft.

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Roberd Gyrdsmin

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Hair Color: Black,graying
Eye Color: Dark Green
Skin Tone: Southerner (Tanned)
Height: 6'0

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Appearance: (Refer to Appearance)
Clothing: Simple white Linen Shirt (Peasantry) with leather trousers and leather working gloves and boots.
Additionals: A simple leather rucksack.
Build: Slim,muscled.

Written Test!
Roberd Grydsmin is a local farmer and hunter from one of the local settlements of Altera.Living a peaceful life,he managed to live life without much violence and was self-educated unlike his family which weren't much help to him as they were disappointed of Roberd's lack of capabilities during his young age.Due to this,he had a bad blood with his own family and swore to himself to become a better person - and maybe even a better family - than them.He left his hometown and went off travelling for another to find work.When he was finally able to settle down in one place,he rose himself up from the dull life he's had and earned enough money to learn how to read,write and speak more fluently.
During his time in his new hometown,he was able to meet Rylen Fletcher,a fellow colleague.
Now at his prime,Roberd wishes to live life to the fullest in search of adventures and moments to be proud of while he is still alive.Roberd ambitions himself to be a sellsword travelling all over the continent in search of the said adventures,treasures,moments and opportunities to rise himself further from a dim life.

Roberd Gyrdsmin is a passive-aggressive type of man,believing in his own moral codes of honor and loyalty.Due to his background,he would be willing to protect his own friends and/or family to the death no matter the cost.Being educated,he has shown witty qualities of a Halfling and the honorable loyalty of a Dwarf.
He has no religion and considers himself to be an atheist,though he's taken a belief on his own private moral codes and the power of meditation to control his temper.From time to time,he would aggressively snap at anyone when he's reminded them of something he shouldn't be remembering time and time again.He is a patient man,almost compared to an Elf,though not compared to the Elf's belief of 'taking their own time to their hands'.
Being the traveler he was,Roberd became fond of the Halflings and the Caparii because of their high spirits even in times of personal or social problems.Roberd,however,wasn't fond of the Elves as they were - at least in his point of view - too proud to be alongside the other races.

As a combatant,Roberd is currently trying to progress in the arts of the blade and archery.Like every other lad,he was able to swing his first blade at the age of 13.However,his drafting to the local militia of the town wasn't continued due to the said lack of capabilities- being scrawny,unable to carry weights of armor and so on.As time progressed,he was able to get past those challenges and was able to continue his training by imitating the training forces he locally observes whilst in the fields.
Archery,however,was nearly natural to him.Before leaving for another town,he and his father- though not as cooperative- hunted together for the family's meals and trades.At the same age of 13,he learned how to fire a bow and arrow.However,like the most,he isn't as skilled as every other archers there are.

The rest are history.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over. If I don't answer, another Mentor may take it up, but just to let you know, it's been seen.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.