Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DrPepp Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

rommle

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
DrPepp

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you have knowledge refering to roleplay that your character does not and you use that to your advantage.
Powergaming is when you roleplay actions that other players cannot answer/counter. It is a dead end in roleplay and is unfair to other players.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Tempy_

8. Tell us about yourself!
I go to high school one of my favorite classes is History and I prefer the WWII era. I also like reading the lore of games including the Warhammer Franchise. I also like playing irl pen and paper games like DnD and Pathfinder. I plan on going to college and get a Masters in History I'm hoping one day to teach as a college professor one day. One of the few things I do to relax is mess around with an Irl forge my grandpa has. Using old railroad spikes and a few other odd bits of metal I can find.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm trying to find some pictures of my blacksmithing work will upload soon!

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
PremiumMint

About Your Character!

Character Name: Jarrett Coalfinger

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Hair: Brown :Length: Short
Eyes: Brown
Skin: White>A bit tanned.
Clothing: Simple tunic with cloth pants often covered in coal and burn marks.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(I also plan to find a person or pay somebody to create a custom skin sorry I had to use a generic skin!)

Written Test!
Jarrett was working for his father helping around the forge often working billows or shoveling coal. when the undead came his father left to go fight leaving Jarrett and his mother alone.
Getting word that the undead were still advancing Jarrett and his mother sold all their belongings to get a ride on one of the ships headed to the new world. while aboard the ship he had met a
carpenter and they were both conscripted by the Captain to make repairs while at sea. With only a small hammer and a tiny forge Jarrett made the nails and repaired the tools the carpenter used.
When needed he would help the oarsmen down below, rowing in the damp darkness to the pounding of the drum. Jarrett's mother had taken ill while on the sea and while there was a herbalist aboard she
already had limited supplies and she could at best ease Jarrett's mothers passing. It was a bright and sunny day with a cool light breeze when Jarrett's mother finally passed away. He was alone now
traveling to a new land with no family and no home to return to. after a few weeks at sea Jarrett's mood finally improved. Land had been sighted and the ship's passengers and crew breezed a collective sigh of relief.
Making landfall Jarrett met a girl her name was Sasha they spent their days working together setting up camp in the new world and at night Jarrett would listen as Sasha would sing for the people of the camp.
They grew to be friends and for awhile everything seemed to be going well. On a cold morning there was a light drizzle when Jarrett found Sasha's tent to be empty. In the middle of the night she had left the camp. He felt conflicted at first he was sad to see her go
but at the same time he took comfort in know his friend had seemed to move on and start making her own way. Unfortunately word came that Sasha was running with a group of thugs and that she was causing trouble. Growing concerned
for his friend he left his camp in search for Sasha packing only limited supplies. Determined to find her and like a length of iron set her straight. Jarrett was devastated when he found out Sasha had thrown her self out a window and Jarrett blamed the thugs she had ran with. Mentally rolling in anguish Jarrett set out again only this time bringing his hatred with him.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-try to define powergaming better. On the right track, but the definition is missing.
-about me is short
-the skin you put has full armor, I cannot allow it to be used. I can only allow the use of a gambeson or leather armor. No metals.
-No advanced skills, meaning he can only know the very basics of smithing. No knowledge of steel or alloy allowed. You'll have to learn these through to.

rommle

Legend of Altera
A few things to look over:
-try to define powergaming better. On the right track, but the definition is missing.
-about me is short
-the skin you put has full armor, I cannot allow it to be used. I can only allow the use of a gambeson or leather armor. No metals.
-No advanced skills, meaning he can only know the very basics of smithing. No knowledge of steel or alloy allowed. You'll have to learn these through to.
Sorry about that I'm editing now! Done! And I know he can't have advanced knowledge I tried to write his back story so that he was more of the helper instead of the blacksmith. Besides nails and repairing basic tools all he knows is how to keep the fire going hope this satisfy you!

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Alrighty. Sorry it took so long, edits don't really get bumped up.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
At the moment I can't whitelist you while on mobile, But I'll let the others know and poke you again. If it takes too long, try updating this tomorrow afternoon. I look forward to seeing you, and again, sorry for the wait.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.