Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Eirlys

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Note: This is outdated as hell, and will be getting a full rework

Art by An Helme, a commission for a DnD character who is not mine. This is a general reference, not law!

general Information.png

Name: Eirlys
Nicknames: Snowdrop, Silver Strands (Iseabail)
Titles: N/A

Age: Appears in her twenties. Elves may be able to tell she is actually in her twenties, if they are especially keen.
Race: Silver Elf

Sexuality:
Bisexual
“Men are so simple to lure in, with a few soft looks, a few disinterested glances, a few bored sighs while sitting alone in the tavern. I am rarely without company for long.”
"... and it seems I can work my magic on women as well. I had never considered before, never tried it. But this is an... exciting new potential."

Current Residence:
Storm's Landing, vaguely. Sometimes even sleeping in her own bed!
“Perfect place for an annoying drifter like me.”

Relationship Status:
Single
“Always have been, always will be.”

Social Status:

“You really think I’m anything special with the way I act?”

Physical Appearance.png
Physical Appearance:
An exceptionally tall silver elven woman with sharp, pale features, striking in every sense of the word.. She has a confident gait, a playful gaze, and a semi-permanent smirk of amusement on her face. Under her slender and soft appearance, there are muscles rippling under her skin, apparent to those who are looking.

Height:
6’3 / 191 cm

Weight:
~165 lbs. / ~75 kg

Eye Color:
Dark, Mirror Silver
“Stare into them, see what you find reflected.”

Skin Color:
Pale Ivory
“I promise that I spend time in the sun. It just always seems to end in a burn…”

Distinguishing Features:
Exceptional height, pale silver everything, playful smirk near-constant on her face.
“What can I say, I have a magnetic personality. Plus, appearing like an ivory tower reaching for the sky compared to most people tends to draw attention to me.”

Build :
While she has a soft exterior, her musculature is now visible in every move she makes, strength lying under the surface. While she is not at her peak, she is close, and it is doubtful she will fail to reach it.
“I am beginning to finally trust my own strength. I have even begun to advise someone in how to increase their own. Imagine that.”

Hair Color:
Pale silver.
“Yet everyone keeps calling me snowflake. I wonder if we silver elves can see more fine differences than others can...”

Scars:
None visible. Some hidden.
“They are beginning to appear, yet, I'm not satisfied."

Voice:
Husky mid-low alto, harsh edges, with a wide range of expressive variance, up and down.
“Of course I like to hear myself talk. Everyone does.”

personality.png
Drinking, playful banter, control, toying with others, vengeance, being smug, the pain of others, physical activity.
“I live my life to enjoy myself, in every moment.”

Dislikes:
Emotions and genuine connection, unexpected physical contact, being looked down upon, seagulls (and birds), rats. You, for reading this profile and gaining further insight into her.
“I don’t understand why anyone would like to be bothered by pests.”

Traits:
Charismatic, Outgoing, Manipulative, Temperamental, Flighty, Blunt, Coy, Subtle, Obnoxious, Confrontational, Boisterous… the list goes on. There are very few things she can’t be, truly, with how much her personality shifts from moment to moment. In current days, she is beginning to display her more negative traits: short-tempered, biting, vicious, cruel. She is troubled, and lashes out in turn.
“I refuse to be anyone but myself, no matter what others may think.”

Fears:
Attachment, Trust, Sentimentality, Loss of Control, Emotions, Betrayal. Failure to notice until it is too late.
“... never again.”

Values:
Freedom, Personal Agency, Wit, Adaptability, Vengeance
“People should be free to be who they wish to be.”

Education:
Willfully ignored. Well read.
“Books, knowledge, scholarship. They’re all useless, in the face of lived experience.”

Languages:
Common, Elvish
“... is there a reason to learn others?”
"Yes, there is. I must learn to listen to as many secrets as I can."

[Mok] - Beginner (1/5)

General Attitude:
Confident, playful, teasing, blunt.
"I like to have fun and I speak my mind. But you already knew this."

Religious Inclination:
None, though dabbled in many, prior.
“When one of the gods shows even a fragment of interest in me, perhaps I’ll return the favor."

General Intelligence:
Sharp, but fairly unlearned. Makes connections easily, has little knowledge to go off of.
“What? I said books bore me, I did mean it.”

General Sociability:
Extreme.
“Gods, I do hate being without company.”

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral/Evil
“All that matters is myself and what I want. Nothing else.”

Short Term Goals:
Eliminate the Gray Band.
"They have displayed their cruelty. I shall deliver it back to them in kind, twofold if I am able."

Meet a Figment.
"For some reason, their existence fascinates me. I wish to know more of them, to understand. Meeting one is the first step."

Long Term Goals:
Become a competent warrior.
“I’ve always wanted to learn how to use a blade. It’s time to begin.”

Reclaim the soul fragments of those who have lost them.
“If we can manage this... I will certain have fun in the ensuing chaos.”

Forge her own path, to have an influence on the course of the entire world.
“I left this childish dream behind long ago. I’m destined to be nothing, I accept that.”

Possessions.png
[Under Construction]
Perhaps when she is more experienced, she may look this badass. Original art by Astri Lohne.

Wardrobe:
Navy blue shirt - Shoulderless, golden colored thread designs... tattered a bit. She's worn them too much.
Brown canvas pants - Thick, sturdy, reliable, slightly stained. Unremarkable
Leather boots - Brown. Leather. Sturdy. Might smell a little...
Black fingerless gloves - Black. Leather. Still allows one to feel things. How convenient.

Jewelry:
Black stud earrings - Meant to be temporary. So far? Permanent.

Pets/Animals:
HAH!

Owned Homes:
Hell no.

Carried Inventory:
Her weapons, a few healing salves (always at least bruise salve).

General Inventory:
[Will put something here when there's something of interest to put here. Or until I get fed up enough with the section to delete it]

General Wealth:
Somehow barely manages to have enough to pay for things. Somehow.

Possessions (1).png
Illnesses:
None
Injuries:
None
Sleeping Habits:
Stay up late, sleep in late.
Energy Levels:
Energetic, contained.
Exercise Habits:
Daily exercise and training.
Memory:
Sharp.
Unhealthy Habits:
She frequently injures herself while training, but thinks nothing of it. May refuse to have a wound treated in order to teach herself a lesson.
Drinking Habits:
… well it’s certainly not healthy.

Possessions (2).png
Peaceful or violent:
Violent
“It’s not my first choice, but I’m not going to hold back.”

Weaponry:
[Bronze Arming Sword]
“One of my first excuses to harass Netari, of many.”

[Steel Longsword] - A raised snowflake design sits on the bottom of the pommel.
"I think I'll be using this one for a while. It's versatile, useful."

Steel Parrying Dagger
"Paired with the longsword, I can use it to defend and pin enemy weapons while still being able to attack. Plus... can always throw it at someone's eye when I'm ready to use the sword two-handed."

[Edelweiss] (Borrowed from Erwin) - A masterwork glimmersteel longsword. The crossguard is decorated with snake motifs; the hilt engraved with a mountain scene. "Anfangen ist leicht beharren eine Kunst" is engraved on the broad side of the blade.
"He tried to just give this to me freely, one of the first times we met. I don't enjoy being indebted to someone that way, but I agreed to borrow it, to pacify him. I may hold onto it though, after the hunt, sell it after. We shall see."

Combat Training:
Spear - Basics [1/6]
One-handed Blades - Novice [2/6]
Two-handed Blades - Novice [2/6]
Off-hand Daggers - Basics [1/6]

Training and Skills.png

[Insert listed of skills/talents/things she's trained in here]

[... I will get around to this eventually. Maybe]

[Huge thanks to both P (lovely) and Mara for the creation of graphics and help with formatting, they're both amazing~]

Last edited:

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron

Relationships.png

Interest Key: Fascinating Compelling Intriguing Amusing Boring

Your Existence is a Danger to Me and I May Annihilate All if You Betray or Leave Me

--Veldric--
---------------
"I... actually believe you care about me. You don't judge me, you learn from me, you learn to be better than me. I... truly hope that you become so much better than I am. Even still, I am proud, when you use the skills you have learned from me. When we talk, you observe and you understand. I thought I would have to teach you, but you are smarter than I. You teach yourself, simply by spending time with me. I don't know what you want, yet, but when you tell me, I will help you. I am proud of you. I will never stop being proud of you."

"I hope that things go well with Elthea. I will provide all the advice that you need, even if I know not of love myself. I am glad it has worked, so far."

If You Die I Will Seek Vengeance on Your Killer Someday
--Amelie-+
---------------
"You are right. Something is off, now. Different. I am different. Yet the same. You flinch away from my touch. Did you do that before? I don't remember. I... am sorry to disappoint, I am hurt, I resent you, I hate myself for it all."

+-Artesia-+
---------------
"You call me love, cuddle me to sleep, wake up in the middle of the night and make me tea to calm myself. I find it difficult to believe that it isn't real. And yet... you envision no future with me, want what I do not. You are using me because I make you feel loved, and give your love an outlet. But I am not the one you want, who you see yourself with. And yet I am the one who plays games, breaks hearts?" I am terrified, every time you are kind and I feel a flutter in my chest I should end this I need to end this to hurt you and push you away this is not acceptable I do not want this stop doing this to me
--Avalyn-+
---------------
"I am more sensitive than I seem, although I hate to admit it. But at the same time, you seem to have slipped through all of my defenses, my walls. With nothing more than swirling, whirlpool eyes. Was I always this simple? A pretty face and suddenly I am open to be hurt by someone who cannot and does not desire to care about me? What I want from you, what I feel about you... I will push it off to the side. These are not questions I wish to answer. I have been in this type of relationship so many times before, but this time, I fear I am the victim."

--Frost--
---------------
"...don't forget me."

+-Lysander-+
---------------
"I think you actually may love me. It's... confusing, how I hope that is the case, and yet I feel nothing of the same back. We are close, I enjoy your company, would feel loss if you were to pull your touch away from me. It sounds like perhaps I should be in love myself; but I am not. I find only an empty void, where that emotion should be. However, I have decided: even if you stop being useful to me, I will continue to enjoy your presence. You provide value to me now merely by existing."

Upon Death Your Absence Will be Noted for a Time
+-Adda-+
---------------
"You got your wish. Are you happy?"

++Asero++ ... {X}
---------------
"Somehow, you have lasted, where so many others have not. Perhaps it is because I do not care about you, because you do not care about me. Either way, you are a useful resource, so I shall not complain. I've had better lovers, but you continue to suffice."

++Aeredi++
---------------
"Idiot. You're cute. Find someone else. I'll never fall for you, even if I enjoy fooling around with you, even though you've helped me discover something about myself. I don't think you truly understand that, yet."

+-Elthea-+
---------------
"He cares about you, so, so deeply, even if he hardly realizes it yet. Break his heart and I will do my best to destroy you with everything I have."

"Beyond that... you and interesting, your fascination with the stars compelling. Your company is pleasant, and I hope to continue being in it. You have a sharp mind, and I will do my best to provide you the connections that you need learn things with it. I will benefit from the results of your research for years to come, I am certain."

+-Netari-+
---------------
"I don't see you as often as I'd like, partially because you avoid me at every opportunity. Perhaps that is because I prod at you, cause you anger to rise, like few others can, hmm? Your weapons are always appreciated, and some day, I will get more out of you, no matter how many times I must get under your skin. Besides, seeing you angry, willing to hurt me... it's refreshing. You are perhaps the only one to be appropriately wary of me."

--Soup-+
---------------
"I won't avoid you when I see you, but... I think I am done seeking you out. I wish to know you, so much more, every small broken shard. Perhaps once, I've learned not to touch what will harm me... but if you try to be a part of my life again, I know I will not be able to resist."

Sydri
---------------
"I've given up on you. I would help you, if you wished, but the care I once felt has shriveled and died. I know more than anyone that it is impossible to help someone who does not wish to be helped; I have lived my entire life as such. Yet... if you ever need me, simply reach out. I will do you that favor, for the connection I felt with you in the past. Enjoy your life without me; it seems that is what you wanted."

Your Life Provides Nothing to Me and I Will Watch Your Pain with Interest
++Aki++
---------------
"You are strange, to say the least. I haven't quite formed much of an opinion, yet. Incredibly closed off, yet incredibly forward. I still find that fact that you were exiled from Storm's Landing the most laughable thing, so I suppose at least I will help you with that."

++Alexandra++
---------------
"You're fun, teasing, enjoyable to be in the company of, and you lift my spirits in your presence, it seems. You are also sly and cunning, and I have no desire to trust a single thing you say. Blood and violence seems to disturb you, but it is simple enough to play the meek girl, scared of hurt and pain in the world. We've spoken rarely, yet you say that you don't enjoy seeing me in pain, feel 'sorry' for me. Do you think I will fall for the illusion of care so simply? I am willing to play the game, at least, tempt you to interact with me further. As I said: enjoyable company."

++Azalea++
---------------
"For an important noble, your attitude and company are so atypical that I can almost forgive you for it. You have a streak of mischief, which I appreciate. What I appreciate less are your attempts to mentor me, to 'guide' me, thinking that we are alike, that you know something of me. I must constantly be wary around you, you are more cunning than most, even as you act with your kindness and compassion. There is no way to know if it is true."
++Arvyth++
---------------
"You have pain which you hide, rage which you suppress, darkness you wish to banish, and quite frankly, I don't give a fucking damn. You're so boring, you care about so little, just living a boring life of smithing and drinking tea and back again until something fucks up and you mope. You're useful for information, and you're close to Netari, so I'll keep you around, but... Fuck off, thinking you have anything more to offer me. I have not forgotten nor forgiven what you did to me, and I will pay you back in kind, some day."

++Fita++
---------------
"You're a cute little thing; I see why Skala likes you. Perhaps I'll attempt to snag you for myself instead... I want to spark your anger further, your fire is unexpected, adorable, admirable."

++Marian++
---------------
"Extremely skilled in a fight. I don't wish to be like her, but I do wish to fight as well as her. Another who says I reminds her of herself, which I find difficult to believe. I respect her, even if I don't feel a need to know her better. There is much beneath the surface."

++Melarue++
---------------
"You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with staring at me, not that I mind. Your appearance isn't particularly what I find interesting about you, but I have no complaints about being given an excuse to stare back. You're cold, guarded, but it seems at least some of what you do comes from a place of care, which I find fascinating. How many layers are beneath your surface, I wonder; how many will you let me see, should I try? I have little doubt that you only show others exactly what you want to. It seems that when you're drunk, you don't mind speaking of what is on your mind, to me. I hope it will be the same when you are sober as well."

"Seeing your vicious, cutting side has only increased my interest in you. I hope I will be your confidant. You would be valuable to have indebted to me. You will never be mine, but I wish to continue playing games with you. ...I will convince you to kiss me, some day."

"You were never open with me, always guarded. But now, you are less open than before, because of Artesia. You question me of my care for her, I question you of it in kind. How much do we lie, in our dancing around each other? How many do we tell ourselves? I don't know. I view this as a step back, perhaps, but you seem to have a further interest in me than before, so perhaps this is a step forward. But also... a danger. Time will tell. If we must, we will make for satisfying enemies, I suppose."

++Retrospect++
---------------
"You're taller than me... how dare you. Heh, I don't actually care, it's interesting, as are you. My guard will never be down, near you, even when I'm /truly/ drunk. Of course, sometimes, that's the type of people who are most enjoyable. The type who know exactly what you are, are exactly as you are... well, not exactly, but similar enough. You're fun, and I predict we will continue to dance around each other for a long time. You fight for yours, I fight for mine... it will certainly interesting when ours begin to hurt each other, no~?"

++Skala++
---------------
"The wife. Perhaps the only marriage I'll ever accept, as a joke, as an opportunity to mess with someone. You're far more genuine, far more vulnerable than you appear. The bugs are annoying, but the way you attempt to mess with people, your smile as you think up a new scheme... it's cute. In another life, perhaps. I'll gladly be your wife until you ask for it to end."
++Sophie++
---------------
"We've drifted, you and I. You are isolating yourself. I don't know if you give a damn about me. Perhaps I gave one about you in the past, though I didn't want to admit it. I can't be bothered any more. You have your reasons for drifting apart, I understand them. I do not resent you for it, unlike another."

++Velmont++
---------------
"I have no interest in you as a person, who you are. Perhaps we are too similar; perhaps too different. Either way, I enjoy that I can be useful to you, enjoy that you have plans, conspiracies. That you are interested in my ideas. I have needed a co-conspirator for a while. Perhaps you will suffice."

When You are Gone I Will Smile Momentarily
++Branko++
---------------
"You don't know me, and it is likely you never will. That's acceptable. You've caused pain, for people that I know. If you ever truly are dealt with, I know it will cause relief for some of them, and perhaps nearly all of Altera. I wouldn't mind a conversation, some time, but I have no wish to die, so I won't be seeking you out any time soon, even if I do think our conversations could be stimulating."

++Sirius++
---------------
"... heh, you really are a little bitch boy, aren't you. You'll learn eventually; I am far more important than you will ever be."

I Wish to Destroy All That is Good in Your Life and Leave You Ruined and Broken

I Will Enjoy Watching You Die and I Yearn to be the Cause

+++There is no one here why are you looking what do you think you will find+++
---------------
"I would cut my way through my own chest for the opportunity to make you bleed a single drop."

{Prior relation entries which have been replaced can be found at THIS LINK}
[Any character who currently exists only in the archives will be listed below]​
Alek

Last edited:

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Secret Uninformative Useless Trivia:

Professional slacker.
Favorite Types of Food: Savory is best, sweet can be bothersome.
Favorite Types of Drink: The alcoholic kind.
Hobbies/Pastimes: What’s a hobby?
Favorite Colors: Teal and Aqua.

#19b2d1

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
[This is a lot to think about okay I need some time and like a few hours to focus just on this be patient please I beg of you ;~;]
i gave you a relation on my profile. you break my heart Fredo

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

When You are Gone I Will Smile Momentarily
++Branko++
---------------
"wordwordwordwordword"

I Wish to Destroy All That is Good in Your Life and Leave You Ruined and Broken
++Matthias++
---------------
"wordwordwordwordword"

For once I'm lower than Branko. I see this as an absolute win

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Alright, long awaited, the relations are finally here! I feel confident in saying that this is the beta version of the sheet. There are things I want to change, formatting to change, things which still need to be added, but... it's a start where I can leave it for a while, and still feel comfortable.

If you are not currently in the relations and wish to be, feel free to message me on discord, or poke me on my forum profile. I'd prefer no pokes for a relationship added on the forum thread, but I do enjoy the reactions and comments that people leave, so feel free to keep leaving them~

Oh! There's also something... hidden-ish, in the relation section, which provides a tad bit more information if you can figure out what it means. If you notice it, feel free to guess what it is either here or at me through discord, and I'll tell you if you're right~

Last edited:

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
Perfectly fearsome, if anyone knew all this no one would still be around Eir

But that's the fun of it, we don't get to know