Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Eirlys

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Edits in blue to the main post. I still have not dealt with the fiddling inventory/stats bits. Perhaps one day.

Relations updated in blue:
Addendums: Sophie ; Lovelyninja567 | Melarue | Elz
Alterations: Aeredi ; Anordil | Adda ; Moosh | Frost ; Fronslin
Additions: Artesia ; @CastleSuperBeast | Avalyn ; Juvix_ | Elthea ; Book
Adjustments (of tier): Frost | Fronslin

If you feel I missed you in adding or changing a relation, feel free to message me!

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Addendums: Veldric mageaegis | Melarue Elz
Alterations: Amelie Cho | Avalyn Juvix_ | Lysander TheDeester | Asero Electric | Sydri LordMomOfRussia | Sophie Lovelyninja567 | Artesia nexscarecrow
Additions: Skala Chiarophinx | Fita Opal | Velmont Jase
Adjustments: Sydri [Tier, Interest] LordMomOfRussia | Sophie [Tier, Interest] Lovelyninja567 | Artesia [Tier, Interest] nexscarecrow

I will likely try a main profile update soon, may edit this post when it happens, may do a new post, depending on how soon! Also... I feel I forgot someone. Message me on discord if I have!

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Sooner than expected, but Eir's been through some /emotions/ and that means feelings change rapidly. This was a fun one! Still haven't updated that main profile... will get there eventually. Probably. (I will I swear)

Addendums: Fita Opal | Melarue Elz
Alterations: Amelie Cho | Avalyn Juvix_ | Frost Fronslin | Artesia nexscarecrow
Additions: Alexandra Arget Istalri |
Adjustments: Netari [Tier] Sophe | Soup [Tier] Suhkoiza | Artesia [Tier] nexscarecrow

As always, boop me if you'd like a spot/update! There were a few people on the cusp of relations that I've decided to hold off on for just a /bit/ longer. But if you feel I've forgotten your character, just lemme know~

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
[At first, it was easy to write off as a product of her wandering nature, but over time, those close to her would be unable to deny that Eirlys has vanished. She no longer spends evenings in the Landing tavern, no longer spends cold nights in Frostlight, no longer walks the halls of the Grand Archives or the Evenfall library. Her room in the Landing collects dust. Has she abandoned those she had forged connections with? Or has something else occurred... Neither is a reassuring thought.]

Just making it clear that Eirlys is currently missing, so people can bring that up (or not) in rp if they wish! If there ends up being something to be done about this fact/more information people can learn about her vanishing, I will make a post here to let people know that they can dig into it. Until then... she's just suddenly gone. Don't worry though, she will be returning, I love her far too much to stop playing her. ^-^

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
howsoever will Asero live on, with his favorite emotionally unavailable silver elf missing!

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Alright friends, consider this a casting call! If you would be interested in an event involved with Eirlys and her disappearance, let me know your interest on discord (yes I am requiring a discord message for my sanity, you can also post here but like... I need to have a conversation with everyone potentially joining anyways). The only requirement is that your character has met or interacted with Eirlys is some capacity.

Also, space is going to be limited, and if you don't end up being chosen for the event, it doesn't necessarily mean that your character isn't close to Eirlys, and vice versa. I'm going to be aiming for a cast of characters that represents a diverse group of people from her life, not just friends, etc. No hard feelings if someone she knows less well or is less close with ends up in the event and your character doesn't, please! I love you all I promise.

tobographic

Lord of Altera
tobographic
tobographic
Alright friends, consider this a casting call! If you would be interested in an event involved with Eirlys and her disappearance, let me know your interest on discord (yes I am requiring a discord message for my sanity, you can also post here but like... I need to have a conversation with everyone potentially joining anyways). The only requirement is that your character has met or interacted with Eirlys is some capacity.

Also, space is going to be limited, and if you don't end up being chosen for the event, it doesn't necessarily mean that your character isn't close to Eirlys, and vice versa. I'm going to be aiming for a cast of characters that represents a diverse group of people from her life, not just friends, etc. No hard feelings if someone she knows less well or is less close with ends up in the event and your character doesn't, please! I love you all I promise.
What if I don't have discord huh