Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Eirlys

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Perfectly fearsome, if anyone knew all this no one would still be around Eir

But that's the fun of it, we don't get to know
And of course, the further question is... how much of this is true, and how much does she just think is true... Not sure I could tell you, truly, but that's also the fun of it! ^-^

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

I Wish to Destroy All That is Good in Your Life and Leave You Ruined and Broken
++Matthias++
---------------
"I care more about you than I do Sophie. Perhaps you are the reason I care about Sophie at all, currently. You are an utter bastard, who views Sophie as a prize, stringing her along with occasional gifts and pretty words, dangling just enough affection to keep her with you, as you twist her heart all the while. I hope one day I can watch your own heart twist, until it shatters. I will cut her free of you, one day."
Unironically one of my favorite Matt relations

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
im not gonna demand anything but i think an honorable mention might be neat

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Last edited:

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
You put nik there like she got anything else to ruin and break mfao. Love it thooo

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Update time~! Things have been changing in Eir's life, I think she's officially in the second arc of her character development, which has been fascinating to see. She's changing, but also leaning more into who she has always been more than she ever has. Ah, the joys of roleplay~

Relation Updates For:
Suhkoiza - Soup
TheDeester - Lysander
LordMomOfRussia - Sydri
Electric - Asero
Lovelyninja567 - Sophie
Moosh - Adda
Sergeant Freedom - Matthias

Additionally, placement updates for Soup and Matt.

Other changes include a link to a google doc which stores all the old relations I've replaced, and a "hidden" link to the Eirlys playlist I'm slowly developing, added to the first post.

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

I Will Enjoy Watching You Die and I Yearn to be the Cause
++Matthias++
---------------
"Sophie, Amelie, Adda... You hurt all of them, refuse to admit your own fault in it, simply act without thinking and burn everyone around you. It's never going to end. I am just as horrible as you, but at least I admit it. I want you gone."

+++There is no one here why are you looking what do you think you will find+++
---------------
"I would cut my way through my own chest for the opportunity to make you bleed a single drop."

{Prior relation entries which have been replaced can be found at THIS LINK}​
1670794624338.png