Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

End of Days - Exodus

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Just because it is the weekend does not mean you are free from school~

I'm entering my second last year of school, and I need good grades so Saturday mornings are maths grinds.

Lufly.

-K9

C

Cubey

That's not true, not fair for children who goes school on WEEKEND, in UK, No school on saturday and sunday. School is education not EMPLOYMENT :/

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
That's not true, not fair for children who goes school on WEEKEND, in UK, No school on saturday and sunday. School is education not EMPLOYMENT :/
It's my choice, I want to do this. Education is all well and great but the awful system we have here means if you want a course that requires brains, then chances are other people with brainy brains do too. So for every A1 you get 100 points, A1 90-something etc etc. It's lower if you are doing a lower level subject, like honours maths and pass maths. To study Philosophy, you need anywhere from 330 to 500 points, with the most possible to achieve being 600 ( 6A1's )

So yeah, need smarts so I can get points to study whatever I want to.

-K9

Schirf

Settling in Altera
Has ya not been payin' attention? I'm not sure which it is, when ya become in-charge ya become messed up, or ya don't become in charge unless yer already messed up, but either way, those two things go together.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
It is an average system, one that is a fair as it can be with an exam system. I would much rather a continuous assessment, with very little based on exams, for in the workplace you do not have an exam. Continuous assessment in all levels of school would promote constant effort and would create the right environment for all children to do exceptionally well.

But re-rail, I can go for hours about how much I hate exams.

-K9

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Has ya not been payin' attention? I'm not sure which it is, when ya become in-charge ya become messed up, or ya don't become in charge unless yer already messed up, but either way, those two things go together.

... yes they do.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I mean, not entirely. If there is something that can control you while you are in charge you should, and most likely will achieve success without too much issues on your mental level.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Friday the 13th.

9PM GMT

Time!
9PM GMT
10 pm CEST (Europe)

6 am AEST (Australia)
4 pm EST (East 'murica)
3 pm CST (Central 'murica)
2 pm MST (Rockies 'murica)
1 pm PST (West 'murica)

C

Cubey

Time!
9PM GMT
10 pm CEST (Europe)

6 am AEST (Australia)
4 pm EST (East 'murica)
3 pm CST (Central 'murica)
2 pm MST (Rockies 'murica)
1 pm PST (West 'murica)
Next time, use BST! I kept confusing because GMT is not changed the clock yet until October. UK has Daylight saving.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wait I can make this event! Finally I can do my job as scribe about the end of days event! :D MUST DO DIS
will postpone sorting books for one day okeeee?