Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

End of Days - Exodus

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I loved it, but my character died in a cannon explosion, and all but one medic wouldn't help him, so the medic ended up killing Paralk because it was a two man job that the medic had to do :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I can tell you I'm over the half of writing the story. But I really need sleep now xD So I will continue and post it tomorrow ;)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Rolls around on the floor, making a pitiful wailing sound* I missed it ;-; COMPUTER, WE HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS *Rages at computer*

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Honest thanks to everyone for the event, especially the Staff members who kept me unpatient guy busy while I wandered into the town and in front of the nethergate (despite the queens or her officer's orders) .
It felt like something my character would do and the environment around me perfectly reflected what was actually going on in old Port silver, 1A event :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Saturday the 14th.

You thought the last event was fun...?

Lets really get together for this one.

Time!
6PM GMT
7 pm CEST (Europe)

3 am AEST (Australia)

1 pm EST (East 'murica)
12 pm CST (Central 'murica)
11 am MST (Rockies 'murica)
10 am PST (West 'murica)

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Well damnit. I'm guessing australia time is the same (or close enough) to NZ time.. If it is then dang. I'm not going to be up at 3am >_>

C

Cubey

Okay who pasted another Strombringer by accident? I hope players don't mind and understand our mistakes :/

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Damnit, why is this event on so early D;

Bah, Ulfberht is off resting to regain from his injuries.

-K9

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Saturday the 14th.

You thought the last event was fun...?

Lets really get together for this one.
I guess I'll have to finish my book after all exodus events have concluded, making it one big book. :p