Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

End of Days - Exodus

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Because of the way michcat makes it sound, I'm coming.

Luckily I'm sick today, so I don't have to worry about school xD
Lol, I'm sick too! :p Hope you feel better. We'll need healthy mind for battle.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
CRAPCRAPCRAP.

I have dinner now >:C

-K9

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Good lord that was a lot of VS work.

Please give a warm thankyou to Cubey, who did tons of the WE work, and Mich, who managed to run things despite serious technical setbacks.

It was a pleasure to run this one.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
The world editing and 'visual effects' were fantastic, as was the leadership of the event, in terms of constructive feedback however, I thought there was no real sense of urgency present, I never really felt like I was going to die/be wounded, and the amount of mobs that were spawned, in line with the events involving the black cube, it was too few, to the point where one person could kill them all without help, and there was a bit too much downtime because of this. Overall however, I enjoyed it, and I'm glad I stayed up.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The world editing and 'visual effects' were fantastic, as was the leadership of the event, in terms of constructive feedback however, I thought there was no real sense of urgency present, I never really felt like I was going to die/be wounded, and the amount of mobs that were spawned, in line with the events involving the black cube, it was too few, to the point where one person could kill them all without help, and there was a bit too much downtime because of this. Overall however, I enjoyed it, and I'm glad I stayed up.
Aha! I told you we would make it too easy Naelwyn! XD

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Unfortunately we had a limited number of active staff - the cinematic effects stressed things where we couldn't provide as much of a 'danger' sense, I think.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Aye, there needed to be someone consistently spawning mobs I think, for a lot of it we just stood around, next time anyway!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Massive, massive hats off to all the folks behind this event.
'Twas really, really good, and I... actually think the lower level of PvE somewhat benefited people's RP.

Loved it.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Loved the Event.
So much.
Even if I was only there for the very end of it when the Stormbringer arrived.
Was great.

-Great-

=Fantabulous=