Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

EULA Shenanigans

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
This actualy doesn't seem that bad, Although I do feel aditional payment options should be put into place, for instance, alot of people in the Netherlands don't have credit cards or paypal and use Ideal instead, the only reason I was able to donate was because my step-dad had a credit card, which in near impossible to get if you don't have a high income
Actually there are pre-paid credit cards which are really easy to get. ;)

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Actually there are pre-paid credit cards which are really easy to get. ;)
Since when, and even so, I'm pretty sure the amount of donations would be higher if people would be able to just use their local payment method instead of having to get a (pre-paid) credit card first.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Since when, and even so, I'm pretty sure the amount of donations would be higher if people would be able to just use their local payment method instead of having to get a (pre-paid) credit card first.
Since before I got mine which was a few years ago already.

Visa Electron for example.
There are 5 or so countries where its not available in though.

NiNi

MooCat
The issue is that unfortunatley buycraft doesn't offer options like that. There are only a limited set of gateways they support and it also links into if or not the person managing donations has an account on such services and is willing to go through the process of transferring funds between them to pay the bills. To most sense, it turns out easier just to use one (Or a limited few gateways) as that's what the majority are willing to use anyway.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
The issue is that unfortunatley buycraft doesn't offer options like that. There are only a limited set of gateways they support and it also links into if or not the person managing donations has an account on such services and is willing to go through the process of transferring funds between them to pay the bills. To most sense, it turns out easier just to use one (Or a limited few gateways) as that's what the majority are willing to use anyway.
Alright, I understand it, the only thing however that I personaly have a problem with is that you talk about willing to use, the thing is, I'm sure most people are WILLING to say use pay-pal, being ABLE to however is a diffrent thing entirely