Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ferreto's Application (Approved- Lannis)

Ferreto

Lord of Altera
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Ferrett42

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

USA

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

I am currently a junior in high school with As and Bs. I have lived in the same community my entire life. I am a Christian. I have been role-playing for 5-ish years, and have admin'd on three RP servers.
I play CounterStrike frequently, and also other FPS games. Parents are divorced, but still live near eachother for my brother and I. And contrary to popular belief I am not a boater.

6) Got any examples of your work?

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

No

8) Referrer: (Optional)

LeftwardElk23 Tohm_Mechaskus
----

About your character
Name:

Rachel Hirsch

Race:

Human

Appearance:

Rachel shifts slightly, uncomfortable under your gaze. She is young, and her body reflects that.
Her clothes look worn, and long used. Her gloves are torn, revealing hands with almost healed cuts.
As you look her up and down she pulls her linen bag closer to her. She is not very tall.

(File Attached)nonameforyouyafucker.png
---

The test
Rachel pushes herself up. Looking to the gray and cloudy sky through her little 'window' of the alley. She attempts to take a deep breath, but finds herself raspily coughing. Rachel stumbles forward and into the wall of the building beside her. She collapses into a muck-fulled puddle that pollutes this wretched city she finds herself in. She only coughs heavier as she attempts to push herself up again. With a large thrust she slips to her feet falling onto the wall, leaning on it. As she steps out of the alley and into the middle of the once-bustling city she finds no one to corral her out of the way. Rachel takes a deep breath and moves down the road. The wind blows through her wet, torn and filthy clothes. In vain she attempts to pull her coat tighter around herself.

------------------

Rachel looked up at the great ship before her. In awe she glanced at the gleeful man standing at its registry. "W-where is i-it going?" The man, having no one else at the pier to speak to, looked at Rachel and replied. "Wolfstadt." Rachel mouthed the word, trying to remember it. She looked confused and said to the man "A-and w-where is that?" The man sighed, and changed his attention to the two men that he appears to have been waiting for. They pass her, climb onto the boat and leave.

And so Rachel went. But not back to her filthy alley to be eaten by the creatures of muck. She took her torn and feeble self out, out and away. To the only road she knew of that wouldn't sink her leg two feet into itself. As she stepped along she soon found her incapacity to function, being so malnourished. Rachel tried her best to move forward, but could eventually not revive herself upon collapse.

--------------

Awaking in a warm cot Rachel was disoriented. A woman greeted her and fed her. Rachel, feeling uncomfortable, asked when she may go. To which the woman frowned and shook her head. For a few more months Rachel and Sarah, as it was, were happy to be together. Rachel felt as though she had gained something she had long been missing, and all was well. Sarah told her stories of heroes and adventure from another, distant land. To her it was just something to pass the time.

An evening came that upon sitting down to a lunch of oats with Sarah a crash came from the door. Rachel shot up from her chair in fright as three massive beasts entered. Rachel was frozen in fear as she took in the sight. Flanking a larger, black creature were two brown sheep(goat?) men. Each had varying sizes of horns, one appeared to have none par a nubbish bump. It was Sarah who reacted first by reaching to a standing wardrobe. One of the flanking brown beasts, who's hair was adorned in beads, took two large strides forward and easily threw Sarah to the floor. Rachel began to cry, being temporarily ignored by the creatures.

Sarah, the still-young woman, stood in defiance of the creature whom previously ended her stance. Rachel continued to cry as the black coloured creature moved across the small cabin floor, its hooves stamping. It reached out a hairy hand, which Sarah promptly slapped away. Laughter, horrible laughter followed. Rachel had found herself the corner of the cabin as the creatures moved to surround Sarah; one had drawn a short sword. Rachel's eyes met with Sarah, and Sarah gestured with her head to run.

And run Rachel did. She ran, away from the horrible lamentations and terror's of Sarah. Away from the ugly, evil, horrid creatures that had invaded her finally calm and happy world.

Away, further down the road she once traveled.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Whoop! Excellent app, everything looks to be in order.~
I'll have ya sorted in-game momentarily. Until then, have some linkspam!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.