Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

floShio's App [Approved - Paint]

floShio

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
floShio

2. How old are you?
16, 17 on the 16th

3. What country are you from?
Scotland

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone knows something in-character that they wouldn't know in-character/found out OOC. Powergaming is when you don't give the other rper a chance to respond/rp for them. "*She'd walk over to him and break his wrist*"

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223Hero7

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm gay. I'm dating R0SEWATER, and I really like rap music. I have 2 dogs, and I like to code. I do pixel art, and I'm a REBEL. I don't really play many other games, but I have my own server that I play on.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
R0SEWATER
About Your Character!
Character Name:
Nikola Fletcher
Character Age:
Character Race:
Halfling
Appearance:
Pale skin, green eyes, freckles, sandy blonde hair, slim face, super skinny. He wears loose clothing, usually in grey-black tones.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Not made yet, Rose is making one for me.

Written Test!
Arriving at the port of Storm's Landing, Nikola hopped off the boat. He'd pay the captain of the ship generously, and nodded to him, making his way to the tavern jovially. Joy overflowing in the shorter man, he'd nod to everyone he saw, winking at a brunette halfling. He had his bags on his back, and he was excited to move to a new land. Altera. Who knew what it held. He'd push open the tavern door, spotting the counter, and sat down in a stool. Ordering a whiskey from the bartender, Jack, he thought he heard, he dropped some coin on the counter, smiling brightly at him. Turning around in the stool, he scoured the dark tavern for friendly faces, coming up short. He drank the whiskey quickly, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, stood up, nodded to Jack, and made his way out the door, whistling on his way. He'd look around at the bustling city square, passing market stalls and picking up a few pieces of fruit, making his way towards the fisher's district. He always did love living on the ocean. The ocean breeze caressing his face in the morning, the sunshine streaming through the window as he worked through the day. He came to Storm's Landing knowing exactly where he wanted to be, and he was making his way there now. It was a little rickety beach hut. Yes, a fixer-upper, but a home nonetheless. Stepping inside, he'd already paid for it before his arrival, and he set down his small bag right inside the doorway, forcing the thin sheet of wood that posed as a door shut. Running a hand through his hair, he exhaled hard, looking around at his home. The sand-covered floor, and the windows, foggy with salt, they seemed so familiar, so right. So he picked up the shabby broom that was left in the closet, and began to sweep. He swept the sand into a pile at the door, and cracked it open ever so slightly, just enough to push it all out in a heap. Next, he pulled a worn-down shirt from his bag, and began to wipe down the fogged-up windows. With clear windows and a sand-less floor, he began his work. He'd pull some damp cardboard boxes to the center of the room, right in the stream of sunlight, so that hopefully they would dry by the time he needed them. They would be his furniture until he could get actual furniture. Looking around the one-room house, he sighed happily, nodding. This was going to be his life, and he couldn't be happier.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I have to say I'm very impressed with the the written test, you've proven you're a good RPer without having to relay on violence or stereotypical backstories, I'm very impressed. That being said, I have to deny the app...

Kidding.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions please don't hesistance to contact me, you should be pex'd very shortly.

Warm Regards;
-Paint