Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Forum Role-play:The Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
[[Just because I don't post, doesn't mean I've left]]

*Picks himself off the floor and sits back down, brushing the dust off his shoulders*

"Oi! Bartender! Get me another drink!"

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Gets up off the floor, wielding flute like a sword and starts to hit himself on the head

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
(I hadn't gone! I Was just watching a Movie_
*Climbs out The Sewers which he has randomly rolled into after passing out from the fight as he didn't drink enough*
Ach, Wha' happened? And why be tha' stinkin noble thinkin he be so special? And why be ma beard itching? Urgh... I surely missed something, yer cannae deny tha'
*Gets up and heads to a corner after throwing a piece of pink dung at Hitler's Robes, takeing out some nicely fermented Black Mountain Ale and drinking Deeply*

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Looks up and screams into Shadow's face
Jishrim! Jishy rimmy!
Starts to swing his flute at Shadow

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
*Puts his arms up to block it*
"Oi! What d'you think yer doing you little git?!"
*Grabs hold of the flute and tries to tug it away from him*

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
*Watches silently from an alleyway, mainly on the two outside- Luna and Akari*
{Very interesting things happening here. Poor bartender will be cleaning up blood before long.}

Eric V

Legend of Altera
*Viggy is within the rafters and has been hiding there the entire time watching everything happen below, he is still hiding and has decided not to reveal himself yet*

2buggs

Lord of Altera
*Grabs the nearest drink and swigs*
Lord! This is strong!
*Looks up and see's viggy*
Eh? Roof people? Watcha doing up there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.