Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

Broken
Who talked about open war? The expression I used doesn't only apply to people hitting each-other with sharp metal pieces..
That's what you have to do to win...so that is what you signed up for...so that is what you must have been referring to....

Anyways, is there any rules against invisibility potions? It will be a bit boring if everyone is invisible during the battles :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
That's what you have to do to win...so that is what you signed up for...so that is what you must have been referring to....

Anyways, is there any rules against invisibility potions? It will be a bit boring if everyone is invisible during the battles :p
*prepares some sort of XRAY hack to see players*

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I think invisibility potions could be quite fun... We could all go online, and pretend we'd turned up to the battle to troll the hell out of whoever we have to fight. :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I haven't written up the rules yet, but Splash potions and definitely invisibility potions wont be allowed.

Oh wait, splash is the best against God armor >> HMM.. planning planning.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Really? I had someone try splash Harming 2 potions against my God Armour... the potions barely did anything.

Spark

Broken
I haven't written up the rules yet, but Splash potions and definitely invisibility potions wont be allowed.

Oh wait, splash is the best against God armor >> HMM.. planning planning.
Really? I had someone try splash Harming 2 potions against my God Armour... the potions barely did anything.

This is true, when Lambmaster was OPed we were messing about the the wilds and he was spamming my god armour with Harming II splash pots and the max health I was reduced to was about...6 hearts? and that was with about a 40 potions...

So whether they are on or off doesn't make much difference in my eyes.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
House Arcturus, supported by Societas Magnanimous, enters the Game of Crowns to restore justice and prosperity to the war-ridden lands of Altera!
Just as a reminder, only members of houses who have payed can participate, and I think only for their houses... so unless Societas Magnaimous is only Arcturus... none of the none-Arcturus members can participate without paying the fee.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Just as a reminder, only members of houses who have payed can participate, and I think only for their houses... so unless Societas Magnaimous is only Arcturus... none of the none-Arcturus members can participate without paying the fee.
I thought it was only people who have paid can recieve credit.

After all the talk of mercenaries and whatnot.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I thought it was only people who have paid can recieve credit.

After all the talk of mercenaries and whatnot.
Yeah. CLARIFICATION:
Your house doesn't have to pay and enter the game of crowns. If you're allied to a house, you can fight with them, but any winnings go only to the house that entered. Thus, the house that doesn't pay can expect only to be paid by the house they're fighting with. I.e. Arcturus win the crown, s.m don't get a share of the winnings unless Arcturus give it to them. S.m are allowed to fight, but the competition itself doesn't reward them.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
But that necessitates all members of the Societas Magnanimus belong to an allied house, or are lacking a house.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
According to what's been written, you don't hate to fight FOR anyone, either. As a matter of fact you could just run in there no holds barred, and kill whoever you see.

Spark

Broken
SallyRose said:
Allianced House has not paid the entrance fee then it will count as an unofficial Alliance and it will not assist with the Game at all. Only paying Houses can Alliance, otherwise any members wanting to join another House must either pay the entrance fee or leave their current House. Only people that do not belong in a House or have not paid can be hired as mecenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.