Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Maybe the implemented rules will not include the allowance of god armour.
Would be interesting if no enchantments were allowed and everyone had a certain amount of arrows, a bow, and iron armor... but at the same time a lot of players are going to be mad they don't get their armor they slaved over to get XP

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Basic, unenchanted armour, yes, splash potions ignore it completely.
And I can't speak for Projectile and Fire protection enchants as I do not use them much.

But I know that the Protection Enchant, when at Level 4 and if applied to a full set of Diamond Armour, negates most if not all forms of damage to a point where no damage taken is visible. ( I read somewhere on a MC Forum that it reduces 98% of all damage ) This not only effects Swords and Bows but also Splash potions too, it reduces the damage of Harming, Poison, etc.

I know that I was once poisoned wearing my set and I received no (visible) damage to my health at all during the time I was poisoned. Harming 2 Potions also cause very little damage when using that enchant. Slowness however works as normal and can't be stopped.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Protection 4 armour was nerfed in 1.4.6 anyway, if I set you on fire, you're going to take damage now since you don't have fire protection, same with shooting you with a bow, and using explosives I believe.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Protection 4 armour was nerfed in 1.4.6 anyway, if I set you on fire, you're going to take damage now since you don't have fire protection, same with shooting you with a bow, and using explosives I believe.
Eh, I didn't know that. *Shrugs* What about for normal damage then, such as Swords. Has that been nerfed too?

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Think it would be best if we where supplied with like non-enchanted iron but brought our own weapons. Fixes both arguments fairly!

Status
Not open for further replies.