Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

ACU20

Legend of Altera
The minute he started shouting like an idiot i was just "He's going to trip and die" five seconds later he dies. ._.
But Ellaria Sands reaction was just. . .well top notch acting ;-;

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
The minute he started shouting like an idiot i was just "He's going to trip and die" five seconds later he dies. ._.
But Ellaria Sands reaction was just. . .well top notch acting ;-;
Yeah... the flashy fighting style was fine, because he was getting the job done at the same time and actually dodging attacks.
But the moment he started obsessing over getting a confession was the moment I realized he was gonna die...

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
...I secretly desired for the show to diverge from the books just a weee bit there... because the Red Viper is awesome... but no... it could not be.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
"OH HEY! A character with a great backstory and lots of reason to live and an instant fan favorite for his whits and his combat skills? Hmmmmm i know just the way to deal with him!" *dead* xD Gotta love G.R.R.M