Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Wanted Poster] Scardrac Dormus

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Just a final question- could I post a direct copy of this bounty on the Crossroad's with an actul book, stating that you issued the bounty? Or would you yourself need to do that?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Just a final question- could I post a direct copy of this bounty on the Crossroad's with an actul book, stating that you issued the bounty? Or would you yourself need to do that?
You can if you'd really like to. Forums just gave me better formatting and the ability to include a picture that didn't look like:

YesIWentThere.PNG

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
For the purposes of handling things and logistics - torched while /on/ the message board? Is the actual message board on fire? I'd presume this'd be a fairly obvious act of vandalism, yes?

The Courier

Lord of Altera
The poster was the only thing burned, or at least meant to be burned. If anything else was, well, I find it hard to believe a massive wooden board was burned because of one piece of paper. Obviously nearby other posters were ignited.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Why must people always tear down or destroy wanted posters? Half the time it isn't even the person who's wanted.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Well-then I would assume the whole Message Board is burned down, and then I guess somebody quickly repairs it. And plus, not only did you burn other people's messages-and possibly had the risk of burning the Inn itself?

@Michcat

skuller

Lord of Altera
Well-then I would assume the whole Message Board is burned down, and then I guess somebody quickly repairs it. And plus, not only did you burn other people's messages-and possibly had the risk of burning the Inn itself?

@Michcat
The message board is on a stone pillar. No risk of burning the inn.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
The message board is on a stone pillar. No risk of burning the inn.
Still. . .if he just ripped the message off and then burned it, not a problem. *Shrug* But there might be a chance of the wind blowing just the right direction. . .and well, you never know.

Anyway-he still did techincally destroy everybody else's papers and message's, regaurdless of the fact they may/may not be up to date. I don't mean to start an argument, it is just posting messages on the board, they could be eaisly replaced, but eh. I won't go into it more.

*Ahem* As my RP response:

*Any posters that were burned or taken down, IC'ly or OOC'ly, were quietly and quikly replaced. This time however, the paper is of cheap material, easy to tear down and/or burn. Yet, the message would remain the same*

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Am I the only one who thinks it's stupid to say you ripped the poster down? They are just going to get put back up and in the end you really achieved nothing but wasted time.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Am I the only one who thinks it's stupid to say you ripped the poster down? They are just going to get put back up and in the end you really achieved nothing but wasted time.
Other than personal satisfaction and the time and effort of some poor scribe?

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Just so you guys know, I did actully write the wanted poster in an in-game book, went around, and emoted put them on. I'll likely do the same thing again.