Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive] Gold and Purple, the Siren Song

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*Totally not gonna make her a little rebellious child, totally not~*
Gaby, we have work to do *rubs his hands together*
eeeeewwwwwww who's this loser???? get away

* Is more than willing to disown *
daddy I love you dont leave me

She really don't need any help. xD
Seeing as this is something Gaby already has planned~
the actual gimmick I have planned is more along the lines of "rejects the parent that wins the custody battle to seek out the parent that loses the custody battle" rather than "says no to everything"
which at first glance DOES look like shes saying no to everything. 'cest la vie~

but beyond the gimmick, whats actually going on in her little head is the direct result of her own family constantly battling over ownership of a child. she will be constantly told that she should be one one side of the fence or the other, either a Beaumont or a Senatoor, either Jeanne or Serella, and ultimately, she will experience an identity crisis, rebel spectacularly, and attempt to become her own person.
I'm planning for her to be a child who, because of her genetics (ehehe), is stubborn, hotheaded, and independent, but will be raised to obey. think of it as nature vs nurture, in more ways than one.
this is why I made that post entitled "the Path", thats why she's "The Child Torn Apart",

because as Jeanne Serella grows up, she will ultimately be forced to choose a Path, choose her name, choose her destiny.
and ultimately, it will be a decision she will have to make on her own, no matter how boneheaded that decision is.

but seriously, she could become an Engem. she could follow Jishrim. depends on what you guys do~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
eeeeewwwwwww who's this loser???? get away

daddy I love you dont leave me

the actual gimmick I have planned is more along the lines of "rejects the parent that wins the custody battle to seek out the parent that loses the custody battle" rather than "says no to everything"
which at first glance DOES look like shes saying no to everything. 'cest la vie~

but beyond the gimmick, whats actually going on in her little head is the direct result of her own family constantly battling over ownership of a child. she will be constantly told that she should be one one side of the fence or the other, either a Beaumont or a Senatoor, either Jeanne or Serella, and ultimately, she will experience an identity crisis, rebel spectacularly, and attempt to become her own person.
I'm planning for her to be a child who, because of her genetics (ehehe), is stubborn, hotheaded, and independent, but will be raised to obey. think of it as nature vs nurture, in more ways than one.
this is why I made that post entitled "the Path", thats why she's "The Child Torn Apart",

because as Jeanne Serella grows up, she will ultimately be forced to choose a Path, choose her name, choose her destiny.
and ultimately, it will be a decision she will have to make on her own, no matter how boneheaded that decision is.

but seriously, she could become an Engem. she could follow Jishrim. depends on what you guys do~
You... are quite literally going to tear John and Aellana apart. -_-
Which by what you wrote seems to be your goal...
Also not a big fan of how you already choose all of this to happen not even taking into account how we may raise you to be VERY different then you think.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
You... are quite literally going to tear John and Aellana apart. -_-
Which by what you wrote seems to be your goal...
Also not a big fan of how you already choose all of this to happen not even taking into account how we may raise you to be VERY different then you think.
well if that happens...
I stand corrected.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
well if that happens...
I stand corrected.
Don't get me wrong. I am very excited to see how you will play this character and I think it will be some GREAT RP.
But all I ask is that you give us BOTH a chance... :p

Gaby

Lord of Altera
But all I ask is that you give us BOTH a chance... :p
honestly, that post was meant to be saying, "give Jeanne a chance."
she'll only be rebellious if she isn't accepted for who she is, and taught to consider herself an equal member of both families. if this family was a happy family, I would plan for her to be a happy little girl, who likes being active and free and living in the moment. unfortunately, this family does not seem to be a happy family. it seems to be one that would breed trust issues and an identity crisis. it seems to be a family that would fight bitterly for the chance to raise this child /exactly/ as that parent wants them to be raised.

it seems like a situation that would transform an independent child into a rebellious one.
you can prove me wrong.

thats why Im a bit disappointed that John seems to not care one lick for his own children. he seems to be doing very little to make sure the children are raised right. I mean, I'm not about to convince boog to change his character, but...
it seems like he's just given up on them. and I fear thats because I joked about her being rebellious. so I want to clarify.
she's not rebellious. she doesn't want to leave her family for some strangers, or yell at her parents, or get disowned,
or whatever ends up happening in her life.
she is a child. all she wants right now is to be happy, and to be allowed to grow.
as a teenager, which is a long way away from now, all she'll want is to be herself.
she could be the best Senatoor, she could be the best Beaumont. it all depends on who accepts her.

If troubled, send her to become a sister in my armies...
We always need fresh blood pour la Nation!
see, Valonyx gets it!