Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

It all needs to start somewhere...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
+IGN: - Valonyx.

Character Name: - Arthorius Arcturus I, now known as Thorius du Lavoyard.

Divine of choice: - Lord Ignis Synnove.

Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: -
I have no issues at all anymore.

History of IC worship: -
I hope i can claim without any arrogance to having built a lasting civilisation to Harateth, or Ignis. For nearly two OOC years, I have accomplished many actions, ever so faithful and unrelenting in my crusade for the Sun.
Two years ago, my very first action on the server was creating a military organisation, the Golden Crusade, which, through all adversity and hate, succeeded in prospering and growing Harateth's faith across Altera, regrouping a large number of faithful from which some members still last to this day, and have went through several forms and odesseys that deserve to be told. I will enclose a small list of the larger achievements i have come to accomplish to this day serving the sun lord, but of course with the mighty and honorable support of the Faithful.

Please notice that the first part of worship accomplishment were made on my first character, Magnus, the uncle of the one i'm playing right now. As so, you can feel free to either consider them or not. However, it would be good to notice that both chars carry the same ideals and similar mindsets, while my first one is more kind and patient in nature, and the second one is rather... determined.

-Founding of the Golden Crusade, that reached an unbelievably large number of members, and paved the way for a culture to be born.

-Construction of Old Harlaus, the very first Holy City entirely dedicated to the worship and pilgrimage to Ignis, the Sun God, in which Magnus was the ruling mayor, a title that was once referred to as ''Lord-Commander''.

-Fought for Harateth in the battles of the Exodus we now know. (Not talking about the more recent war agaisnt Grief)

-Founding of the Church of Might, a religious organisation dedicated to the sole worship of the Sun (Harateth) and two other Gods, one which is now deceased and the other one a traitor to our Faith, and presiding it as Archbishop.

-Toppling of the old Inquisition and High Church with the help of Great Houses Arcturus and Cromarcky, and inauguration of the Church of Might as prime alteran ecclesiarchy under Queen Leminth until the battle of Salts Ridge.

-Battle of Salt's Ridge, to purge the heresy of Kilrox worship (or was it Jishrim worship? That was so long ago...)

Now would be the IC actions made for the Sun as Arthorius, son of Lord Marcus and nephew of Archbishop Magnus.

-With the help of his father, Arthorius founded the Grand Lion Empire, a fanatical empire dedicated to the worship and expansion of Harateth's holy realm, and presided over it as Emperor.
-Furthermore, founding and construction of Novus-Harlaus, the spiritual follow-up of Old Harlaus.

-Partnership and funding of the construction of the White Cathedral, a large, sanctified temple still up today entirely dedicated to being the holy seat of Harateth's (and now Ignis's) Faith.

-Marched an army alongside Queen Leminth in Harateth's name, to vanquish Queen Grief from Altera once and for all.

-Founding of the Order of the Fallen Light, a military organisation bringing the values of the Sun to the heathen. Served under Saint Dormus for a while, and attempted to protect the Holy Relics, while sadly some of them were destroyed.

-Construction of Le Havre, the third seat of the holy church of Ignis, and founding of House Lavoyard, once again living by the values and church of the Sun.

-Protection and holding of the Sun Prophecy until death, the holiest of words of Lord Ignis on earth.

-Instauration of the Holy Lyserium Ecclesia, to convert and purify for Lord Ignis and ultimately launch a croisade for his Might.

-Many various smaller events and moves to further His power on Altera.

Prophecy.JPG

Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): -

I ran multiple organisations through my Hollowworld career, from Churches to armies and Empires, and am currently head of a religious and culturally special nation. However, all of those great works would not have been possible without the help of my friends and allies throughout the years, which have greatly worked towards building up the ideals that have now become Arcturus, and lately, Lavoyard.
Why are you interested?

Because I have taken as my duty to protect and further the cause of the righteous, and I would rather die (in RP, of course) then see the worship of the Sun fall. Furthermore, our civilisation would take this chance as a gift of the highest honor from our spiritual Lord, and would march ever stronger once more. Even if we lately had some differents and perhaps troubled times, I truly still stick and remained Loyal to the Sun through all adversity, and wish to continue my work for Lord Ignis once again, and until my characters are dead. I, without bragging, think I can still prove and have proven my capabilities for this post through the months and events over and over again.

Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words (Can be super short):

An Exalted would be the Champion and mortal personification of a God, a being truly faithful and loyal to his Lord or Lady, who would without question give his or her life for the betterment of his most gracious diety.

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
@DraconDarknight one character per application, please- Can you specifiy which you prefer?

+IGN: -
Character Name: -
Joseph
Divine of choice (If relevant, this is unnecessary here): -
Pizza Deity
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the Inquisition thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: -
History of IC leadership positions: -
Head of the Preferential Pizza Policies Foundation... best known as the PPPF
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): -
uhhhh I got nothin'
Why are you interested? -
I'm looking forward to finally holding the title of "G.I. Joe"
obv. accepted.

I've so far recieved;
One applicant for Rahas
One interested in Shalherana
Five for Jishrim
One for Sallana
Two for Silas
Two for Skraag (gonna tear a family apart ;_; )
Four for Ignis
Two for Jax
Two for Crusade
And damn, you folks- no applications for the Grey Lady? @solusrequiem
One for Vermella
Three for Theodra
and one for Korog.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Shhh- in the works ;-; I'm writing it all out!! :heart:

Seems I don't have competition- AW YUS.

skuller

Lord of Altera
@DraconDarknight one character per application, please- Can you specifiy which you prefer?

obv. accepted.

I've so far recieved;
One applicant for Rahas
One interested in Shalherana
Five for Jishrim
One for Sallana
Two for Silas
Two for Skraag (gonna tear a family apart ;_; )
Four for Ignis
Two for Jax
Two for Crusade
And damn, you folks- no applications for the Grey Lady? @solusrequiem
One for Vermella
Three for Theodra
and one for Korog.
I thought it was only me and Tybs for Theodra?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hrm. .. *Was about to scoff at all the colorful people- ..then jumps on the bandwagon.* I'm weak.

.... *Squints and glances up from typing.* "Am I late?" xD

-----

+IGN: - solusrequiem
Character Name: - Ashna Khovr
Divine of choice: - The Grey Lady
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: - No issues-
History of IC worship: -

Let's see. Born in Grafjell- though soon shipped off away. Her family followed The Lady's ways as well as her father in a more...twisted fashion by another..- but it was unbeknownst to her at that growing age. She comes back- finds her way to Grafjell- lo and behold- The Grey Lady is said to be the ever watchful gaze upon the peaceful isle. She unconsciously followed her ways- just a silent alignment and nothing more. As the divine were silent as well at the time.

Soon, the divine starting showing up- revealing themselves and she grew curious as to her own following. The Grey Lady was a complete mystery. Ashna wished to be an Acolyte- perhaps even a Priestess, but she started off low because she was clueless. She self proclaimed herself as such, as there was no organization at the time to dissuade her from doing so- and was in search of the Grey Lady's Priest or Priestess. She found none. Clueless and getting no where, she took matters into her own hands and attempts a summoning of her Lady.

Clueless is the key word here as she brought upon the opposite of what she hoped for. In doing so, brought out the one who taught a twisted version of The Lady's ways. Lost- She secretly followed the twisted version in hopes of finding some truth in it. She found some. But she was still in need of guidance.

She finally - /finally/ found a Priestess of The Lady, Layne (Thank you so much. ;-; ). And in that moment, she felt the pieces come together and make sense. Since that moment- she slowly spread the words of The Lady in her own way, word of mouth. Through small deaths- she'd say a prayer. Her farewells would include a prayer: "May the Lady delay her judgement upon you for a bit longer." (Maybe not alll the time. Look how long that is.) She would correct those who thought the Lady was evil or those who mocked her ways. She would tell them her true ways. She would resist twisted versions of The Lady's ideals. Whilst the Corruption was going on- she laid low. It was too risky to tamper with the unknown. (
"But you said Chaos was a-" Shhh- that last summons never happened.) She knew the Un-Corrupted Lady's ways- but the problem still arose in how to grab her attention. She felt she had betrayed The Lady- and did her best to correct that mistake.

But now that the corruption is gone- the Lady's ways are true to her beliefs. She understands now- She knows the path. It was as if a mist cleared and she was open to all these new possibilities on how to /guide/ others on the ideals and ways of The Lady Grey. Along with giving blessings during funerals, she would take the long walk of grief down to the underground shrine and pray there. During a small Summons- she was called a Priestess by the Lady herself. She never accepted the title until then- People would call her Priestess and she would ignore them, knowing full well she did not deserve to be called such... But she now goes by it. She has accepted the title, the beliefs, the path, and the role of The Guide. Even if the favor is not granted upon her- she will continue the neutral path.

For the future: Ashna is currently plotting some rituals to come- Gonna keep it secret for now. (2grim4me)

Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.):
  • The Consortium of Moors - Organization of leading Moors on a path to build bonds, lessen the attacks upon them with no cause. Trying to limit the blood baths upon the whole race, really.
  • Funeral Burials - Ashna Khovr has taken on the role of leading prayers on burials
  • In progress: The Ministry of The Grey Lady. Gonna have a whole leading/learning/scholarly/acolyte thing going on here. Aw yus.
Why are you interested? - Been interested in the Magics of the Divines since it was introduced when I started- The Return Campaign. I took part in Summons, and attended summonings and it was an enjoyable ride to piece things together and fail at it :D It felt nice to actually piece The Grey Lady just recently, as well! Success!

Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words (Can be super short): -All players applying have equal opportunity, so long as they pertain to worshiping said god/goddess, to be chosen as an Exalted One. They must be able to coordinate soothingly well with the Divine Lore overseer, Michcat. They must keep OOC knowledge from IC knowledge. Separation of the two is key. Confidentiality must be respcted. Exalted Ones must be able to write/organize/do thread work.

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Bolvar still holds Shalherana in very high regard, and that will never change.

But if I look at my char's general RP direction, the reasons I could give for both as well as the ooc examples of leadership(and notably most of them are also my IC postitions) Rahas is more the more logical choice for a paladin char.
Saying Shalherana here due to the slightly higher chances that may or may not come with the artifact would be hard meta gaming on my part too, so I'll go with Rahas.

Last edited:

Lonespacemarine

Lord of Altera
+IGN: Lonespacemarine
Character Name: Darius Engem
Divine of choice: Theodra
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: I have read them multiple times. :)
History of IC worship: Darius Engem, although extremely devout to Theodra nowadays, was quite ignorant of the Pantheon as a whole for most of his life. Over the past six or seven IC years, he has really grown to know of and follow Theodra. He is a very skilled Hunter, and he is the leader of the Highland Stakeout (an Engem band of hunters). He recognizes Theodra as the patron goddess of this band, and he implements all laws of Theodra into it. Darius prays daily to Her, especially before, during, and after hunts, as he always asks for her guidance. He is also in the process of making a shrine to Her.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): I'm the leader of the Highland Stakeout OOC (with the awesome help of @Skuller), and I tend to host random hunting events. In the past, I've led a shark hunt, an orangutan hunt, a bear hunt, and various others. I'm also a co-owner of the Engem, yet I've got to give most of the credit to @Goldengem25 . :p Though, I do assist with building and running Hound-ru, as well as handling initiations into the tribe.
Why are you interested? I see this as an opportunity to even further the devoutness of Darius towards Theodra. I'd like to assist in any way possible to help the Pantheon grow. I see lots of potential exciting RP, and I'd like to contribute everything I have to offer. I would love a new aspect of roleplaying as Darius, and I look forward to the challenges if accepted.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words (Can be super short): Basically, know that taking up this task will require a good amount of work that any applicant should be ready for, be it writing threads, organizing events, etc. You'll undergo many new things OOC and IC.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
+IGN: Lonespacemarine
Character Name: Darius Engem
Divine of choice: Theodra
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: I have read them multiple times. :)
History of IC worship: Darius Engem, although extremely devout to Theodra nowadays, was quite ignorant of the Pantheon as a whole for most of his life. Over the past six or seven IC years, he has really grown to know of and follow Theodra. He is a very skilled Hunter, and he is the leader of the Highland Stakeout (an Engem band of hunters). He recognizes Theodra as the patron goddess of this band, and he implements all laws of Theodra into it. Darius prays daily to Her, especially before, during, and after hunts, as he always asks for her guidance. He is also in the process of making a shrine to Her.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): I'm the leader of the Highland Stakeout OOC (with the awesome help of @Skuller), and I tend to host random hunting events. In the past, I've led a shark hunt, an orangutan hunt, a bear hunt, and various others. I'm also a co-owner of the Engem, yet I've got to give most of the credit to @Goldengem25 . :p Though, I do assist with building and running Hound-ru, as well as handling initiations into the tribe.
Why are you interested? I see this as an opportunity to even further the devoutness of Darius towards Theodra. I'd like to assist in any way possible to help the Pantheon grow. I see lots of potential exciting RP, and I'd like to contribute everything I have to offer. I would love a new aspect of roleplaying as Darius, and I look forward to the challenges if accepted.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words (Can be super short): Basically, know that taking up this task will require a good amount of work that any applicant should be ready for, be it writing threads, organizing events, etc. You'll undergo many new things OOC and IC.
wow I see no honourable mention of mentioning you? </3