Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Joe_12Q's App [Approved- solus]

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
What is your Minecraft username? Joe_12Q

2. How old are you? 18

3. What country are you from? England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? Meta gaming is the use of OOC knowledge in RP and power gaming is when a player makes it where they can't lose so to speak: example: /me dodges all 2000 arrows shot at me

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No

7. Tell us about yourself! I am an 18 year old apprentice Teacher in special needs, I am pretty chill and do know some people already on here who have recommended I pop in, so I don't see why not, I have quite a busy work week so can't be as active online as I would like seeing as places like MC servers are like a second home, but do hope to change that in the future.

8. Do you have any examples of your work? N/A I am a talent-less egg

9. Did anyone refer you?IanAwesomePants

About Your Character!

Character Name: Ava Grey

Character Age: 19

Character Race:Human

Appearance: A beautiful woman, standing around 5"6 With long white blonde hair and emerald eyes, with sharper K9 teeth than most, which appear to have been sharpened, only those who happen to be on her bad side know why.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: N/A

Written Test! Born in a small shack and raised by a poor family, Ava did not have a great childhood, with very little to her name. Ava and her twin sister Bella got by with their parents for 18 years, as most families did, little did she know, her father was in debt to a gang of thugs for quite a large sum of money, and when it came time that those bandits wanted that money back, they wasted no time. Knowing that the Father could not keep his daughters and wife alive, he ordered them to run into the forests, and head for a cave that he had prepared for an emergency, which had enough food and water for them to hide there for quite some time. As Ava and her remaining family ran into the woods to the chorus of thugs shouting and screaming she looked back to see her Father's face in the window, little did she know this would be the last she saw of him. (Time skip of a week) After living in the cave for a week, the mother elected to go out into the woods to see if she could learn what her family home. Expecting her to be gone only hours, Ava and her sister waited, and waited, until the cold night set in, and Bella began attempting to light a fire, this took quite a while as neither girl had a grasp on survival-ism as such, but, given a bit of perseverance, the fire was lit, and a warm orange glow emitted from the cave, the two sat and awaited the return of their mother, when Ava heard heavy footsteps approach the cave, she assumed that her mother had gotten their father and was coming back for them, so got up and ran to the entrance of the cave. When Ava reached the entrance she was not met with her loving parents, but instead a large man, with a woodsman's axe in hand, on his belt, ears, several ears, Ava froze, as the man smiled a dark, twisted smile and said. You must be the Greys? Bella heard the voice and ran at the man, being brushed aside by him, The man took Ava by the throat dropping his axe. "Oh, I'll av' fun wid' you..." He said Lifting her from the floor and begining to choke her, Ava now jolted into motion by the shock of being choked, looked the man in the eyes and gave aconcerned stare before taking her hands and laying them on his face Ava plunged her thumbs into the man's eyes pushing in deeply as blood rained down her hands, and he screamed- his scream however was cut short, due to Bella bringing his axe down on his head, killing him. Ava stood up, drenched in the man's blood as Bella looked on. "Who are you?" Bella whispered looking at her sister. To which Ava could only reply: "I am what needs to be. A survivor, and a winner." The last words heard from Ava, as she left the Cave pulling the axe from the Man

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- Just a bit of clarification needed on the Test. Although there were no representations of rape, there were hints at it- and I want to keep it clear that delving more into it is something we want not go over the Inappropriate Roleplay Rules. This isn't a warning, as you didn't do anything wrong on the test, but just something to be aware of.

On the matter of violence- we ask new whitelisters to not include it in their Tests. Considering you did, I'd have to ask for a bit more writing in between Ava carving into the opposites eyes and managing to swing an axe to kill him. The jump between scenes considers things to be a bit powergaming and during in-game conflict when you're roleplaying with another player in combat, jumps are to be avoided. If you'd like- you can instead take out the violent writing and write about a less-violent event.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
The idea was not rape, but instead him killing, I see the confusion, and it was not meant in a jump in scene but instead the sister Bella killing the man, while Ava only maimed him (Have made changes to make less sexual, see how it could have been that way with the kiss: my appologies)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alright- and whoops- Someone In-Game PM'ed me that Ava wasn't the one swinging Axe but her sister, too. Sorry about that. Although it's quite a violent ending, it doesn't ring any alarms on rules. Just be aware of them while roleplaying. What you have above is fine and there's no need to change it.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship.Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.