Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active <( Leofwine Bauer of the White Tower )>

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero

1685182600575.png
Pronunciation: Lee-oh-Fa-wine Bau-ur
Name: Leofwine Bauer (Leofwine Ritter)
Nickname/Alias: Leo

leofcomm.jpg
Art by Samiwashere

Titles:
Sir Leofwine
Knight of the White Tower
Lord of Windkeep
Theme:

Thank you martin.png

1685181729928.png

RACE: Human
HEIGHT: 6'3 (192cm)
WEIGHT: 200lbs
EYECOLOR: Dark Brown Eyes with a Glowing Red ring around the Iris (Valiant)
HAIR: Poorly Groomed Dark Brown Hair.
SKIN: Pale
SCARS: (See health chart at bottom)

BUILD: Chiseled Muscular
VOICE: Soft Kaltic Voice

SEXUALITY: Hetero
HOMELAND: Kalstaat
CURRENT HOME: Frostlight Village, Ashstadt, Windkeep

Thank you martin.png

1685204705127.png

1689623645227.png
Hand of the Ritter StolenA large Zweihander forged from a strange alloy. Four strange infernal runes lie just above the grip where the sword meets the handle. A large crack of red covers the metal blade down the middle before curving upwards. Within the crack an occasional wisp of smoke would seep out with no heat. The hand itself has an Archblossom core and is wrapped with Drakodo hide So long as its user has the strength to wield it. They will never find themselves disarmed from this blades combat.
His BurdenA Grand Zweihander, its heavy and the black metal marks this blade as hellmetal. The whole blade is made of hellmetal, from the point to the pommel. Making this blade very heavy, but it has been perfectly balanced. There are parrying hooks above the unsharpened ricasso, allowing the wielder to grip it for better control. The crossguard is simple, with two oval rings on either side to provide extra protection to the hand. The handle is simple in design, but is sturdy and ergonomic. Along the blade is a message 'A burden, never to be forgotten.'
Zombie Bane The brilliantly reflective blooded silver blade of this zweihander sword is balanced for heavy, two handed swings and bears a symmetrical pair of sharped knife-like parrying notched. A wide pommel of steel is affixed to the craved chestnut hilt to improve grip.
MournbladeA masterful crafted sword of Viridescence perfectly made in all aspects. The blade itself would be shrouded by a black recoloring done by magical means, covering all but a sliver of the Viridescence. The crossguard would have an encrusted skull forged from the steel and the hilt would be made of Archblossom allowing the grip ot remain firm and unwavering.

Hearthblood - The item can be willed to be coated in bronze flames. The flames themselves are harmless, but the item heats up as though it were made of refined irzis-fye. The wielder is not harmed by this heat, nor is the craft itself.
[Glaive of the Serpent]A large and heavy glaive, the sharpened and spiked head of a dark metal etched with scales upon its surface. The haft of the weapon is an ivory wood stained ashen grey, with Infernal runes and serpentine designs over its length. These patterns are a deep red that emit a soft glow of the same hue.
[Irzis-Fyr Polehammer]An Irzis-Fyre polearm, head glowing dimly in gold, heat radiating from it, mounted atop a shaft of Tarwood, carrying the heat of the weapon's metal down into it, rendering the weapon as a whole burning to the touch.
Red DawnA meticulously crafted morning star, its blooded silver gleaming, showcases a ball head encircled by razor-sharp spikes. Delicate feather-like patterns gracefully intertwine between each protrusion.

It bears a chestnut hilt, adorned with a red ribbon that holds a shield charm depicting the unwavering faith of Valiant.
⋉ Guillotine ⋊A skillfully crafted greatsword, it's blade, hilt as well as the pommel are made entirely of Hellmetal with a rounded head as a tip. On both sides along the blade from the crossguard to the tip are beautiful golden filigree glowers connected by thorns. The flower's design resembles Passionflowers and they vary in size from large to small

A small rede inscription on the crossguard reads "only the unjust shall fear"

1689384588401.png
Union KeepsakeA band of gold, with a single engraved strip running along its width. Upon the center of the ring, the depitction of a Tower Shield is embossed.
{Depth's Spiral}This seashell pendant is a stunning piece of jewelry that captures the essence of the sea. Its shape is reminiscent of a spiral, with delicate ridges that mimic the natural pattern of a shell. Its beautiful deep blue-green color is reminiscent of the ocean's depths, and it is accented with touches of shimmering silver. The pendant is both elegant and playful, making it the perfect accessory for any outfit.

(Never leaves Leo's neck.)
Unwavering HopeThis holy pendant is crafted from machanite, depicting the engraved symbol of Valiant. The sword represents courage, valour, and the unwavering determination to defend what is just, while the shield symbolizes protection, resilience, and the fortitude to war of malevolent forces.
--- --- --- ---
This medallion serves as a heavy reminder for its wearer to uphold the virtues of bravery and perseverance, with the hope of bestowing divine favour upon those who bear it with honor and reverence
Winter's EmbraceA steel broach with a Sapphire fastened into it's center. On the outlining metal, snowflakes could be seen surrounding the gem as if depicting what it may provide.

"My waterskin warm- As I traverse through this hell. I breath cool breaths"

"The Sapphire gem is imbued with Korog's power."

"Bitter - The gem becomes ice cold to the touch, and radiates cool air in a radius of ten blocks of itself to a comfortable level but not freezing."
Valiant Holy SymbolA beautiful Holy symbol of a shield. It would be made for Leofwine for his endeavors into hell originally. The Holy symbol would have a hound on the back and a Judge hammer.

The Holy symbol is decently made, but there is meaning behind it. Due to the situation that has happened, it was recreated to assist him. It would not be painted.
Wolf BroochThis bronze brooch is shaped into a wolf's head. Can clasp to a cape or cloak.
Golden Flower ClaspThis clasp is made of pure gold. It can be pinned to clothing or affix cloaks and capes. It is ornate in shape of a flower, with an amethyst gem set into the center.

1689384708257.png
❄ Frostlet Greatcoat ❄A dark navy blue dyed woolen greatcoat knitted from the grey wool of a village sheep. The fabric has been treated with a unique and frigid oil extracted from the Eizholz trees of the north, imparting a cooling effect to keep the user comfortable in even the hottest environments.

Over all the coat would make a great statement in portraits for it's simple yet noble look. The markers mark is present on the cuffs in place of cufflinks.
Dusk and DawnA dark outfit fit for a Nobleman of the Landing. The silk shirt is dyed a rich black while the charcoal doublet is woven brocade with light grey and mirrorwood accents in a intricate pattern fitting for a port town.

Trousers finish the look in black with grey accents to the seams much like the doublet.

Each individual piece of the outfit bears the makers mark at cuff, collar and fastening. ⥉
Eizholz TunicA Dark blue tunic of Eizholz treated wool. A small snowflake has been woven around the right chest.
Eizholz PantsA pair of sleek grey crafted from magically treated wool, designed to keep the wearer cool.

1690310704444.png
Thank you martin.png
1705394343277.png

Qualities:
Leofwine is a kind soul, treating everyone with respect.
He is good with blades, especially with his preferred weapon a Zweihander.
Caring, above all he simply wants people to be safe.

Flaws:
Leofwine has a troubled mind, from his time in hell... And combat in general has left his mind scarred.
He has moments of rage, leading him to... Become vicious, putting himself in danger during fights as he solely focuses on attacking.
He hides his true emotions, particularly negative ones when he can. Causing himself to be volatile at times, though he tends to keep his outbursts to himself.

Quirks:
Leofwine tends to scratch his ear's scar, as to help him calm down.
He tends to roll his left shoulder, due to long days of carrying a heavy sword.
Leofwine rarely laughs, mostly only chuckling.

Languages:

Rede | Fluent | Fluent reading & writing
Common | Mostly Fluent | Very Poor reading & writing
Fae | Fluent | N/A

Thank you martin.png
1685207836886.png

Personality: A kind soul... With spikes of trauma sticking out every now and then. But overall, just trying to be kind.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Ethics: He believes people should be given second chances. And that deep down not everyone is bad
Motivations: His friends and loved ones, and his want to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Thank you martin.png

1685181784161.png
But this time more personalized! (Template from Avalyn's character profile)

(Tell me if I need to add you, I have poor memory)

~{Loved}~

Xiqu | Partner [x]
"Oh shush."
Xiqu... You are the closet one to me, only one I can tell my problems and I know you won't judge me.

Hiedric Bránian | Metaphorical Brother [x]
"I've got your back, don't worry my friend."
Hiedirc, you are a good man. You've helped me through many things, now it seems its my turn.

-{Fidus Achates}-

Amelie Dubois | Also Mentor and Trusted [x]
"Right right, sorry."
Much like Matthias, Leofwine trusts Amelie especially after his first journey into hell. Where Amelie helped a shellshocked Leofwine come back to reality.
1685185108016.png

Marley | Battle Brother [x]
(hes a lad what else is there to say)
^

Glory Reeve | Warrior
"We are here for you, Glory."
Shes... Strong, very strong. She has earned it but... I hope she can know ot use it for good.

Iuno Matuta | Trusted Friend and Battle Brother (Sister?) [x]
"You know spiders is a perfectly normal fear!"
Iuno is a good person. I'm not one for politics, but you, Arne, and Ironwood I could never bring my sword against. Not matter what happens.

Arne | Trusted Friend And Battle Brother [x]
"Okay maybe one drink wouldn't hurt"
A good friend, Arne he is a pretty good fighter too from what I know. Though next time I'll deny the drink.

Faith Meadow | Friend [x]
"I'm... Hot."
Faith is smart, quite odd but then again who isnt?

Matthias Von Ivanov | Mentor and Trusted [x]
"Matthias, I'm with you all the way. Just tell me what to do so I don't have to try and wrap my head around all this.
I trust your judgement."

Matthais... You feed into your anger to quickly, you must keep a level head if you are ever to gain instead of lose.

Eyvind Herdsman | Friend [x]
"Of course."
A good man, Evyind has always been there. For me when I need it.

Leonhardt Ironwood | Battle Brother [x]
"May we never meet on the battlefield, but if we must may it be as friends and not as enemies."
Leonhardt, you are my friend. I promise on my honor I will never hurt the Golden Order, nor its members.

[Friendly]

Candice Kane | Friend
"I came from eh... Kalsaat, very long walk."
Candice is a good fighter, fun to practice with them... Though I'll avoid kicking them again.

Orro | Friend : ) [x]
"You are a clever one Orro."
Orro is the purest being I have met, he is just happy and kind.

Gaelwyn | Warrior
"Peace?"
Its fantastic to do combat with someone, as much as I like having peace... Combat is nice too.

Iseabail O'Brolchain
"Oh I am so sorry, I came here unannounced."
A nice lady, she seems nervous sometimes... I can understand that, I get nervous around people too sometimes.

Lerina Fletcher | Friend [x]
"You'll be a great sword fighter someday."
Lerina is... Odd, shes not a bad kid but she certainly has her problems.

Judah | Friend
"Right maybe not all of your might."
Judah is faith's friend hes a nice guy though, not a great fighter but he'll improve.

'Fweet' | Bird Friend
"Your name is Fweet?"
A small bird, much like a robin. I like talking to them... Though I wonder if their name is actually Fweet.

Faye | Friend
"oh alright"
Faye is sad really... Not much else

Andrea | Friend
"Just have to power through it."
Andrea... It was pure chance we met, but I'm glad we did. You said alot of inspiring stuff, and its helped a lot. Thank you.

Aster | Trauma Child
"I... Don't remember these."
You are a nice kid, glad Lerina has a friend... But I don't know why I have those scars...

Yelena | Friend
"Good luck, my friend."
Yelena is nice, we have only talked a few times but you seem like a good person.

Erwin | Valiant Warrior [x]
"We have fun too! Even if no win!"
Erwin is a good man, though people seem mixed about him. I only wish our first meeting wasn't when I was drunk.

Frost Fletcher | Friend [x]
"Thank you again, Frost."
Frost has been too kind to me, feels like I owe them so much yet have given them so little.

Valtae | Tailor and Friend [x]
"Thanks, Valtae."
Valtae is quite an interesting person, they are a doctor. Certainly glad to know one for when I get hurt.

Fjord | Warrior [x]
"Pleasure to meet you."
Fjord from what I heard was a warrior, or still is. Hes a nice guy though.

Jaz'Gil | Friend
"Wake? I do not believe you can wake text... Though at this point I wouldn't be shocked."
Jaz'Gil wasn't expecting to meet a sibling of Matthias, but it was quite pleasant to meet them.

Estella | Friend
(I have memory loss)
Its always interesting meeting Caparii, Estella was no different.

Maufu | Friend
*Constant rambling about walking*
It was interesting to meet another Caparii, though I thought you were someone else at first it was good to meet you.

Skala | Friendly [x]
"You'll keep the spiders away from me right?"
Skala is odd... Bugs seem to flock towards them which wouldn't be that bad if it didn't also attract spiders, though I suppose less of them to be near me.

|Neutral|

Melarue | Conflicted [
x]
"Good... I eh, would perfer going home."
I'm... Appreciative I am, you returned my arm. And I thank you for that.

|\Wary/|

Branko Callas | Exalt of Skraag [x]
"Whats the matter with you!"
You were odd at first but didn't think much of it... But clearly I should keep and eye out.

Reinhard Blud | Abyssal [x]
"Just return to hell where you belong, maybe then you'll find good company."
Reinhard tries to twist everything, even if what he was saying was truthful... The fact he has to say it in such confusing way makes it hard to believe.

⫷| Hates |⫸

Runk | EAR TAKER
"It bit off my ear!"
Runk bit off my ear.

Thank you martin.png
1685582849071.png
(Will update new injuries some time after getting them, please note this is not exact nor perfect just meant to visualize yada yada I'm not artist)
Anyahealth.png
Purple: Healing Salve Scars
White: Formistry
Darker Grey: Metallic Sheen scar (Valiant Thing)
Tan: Scar Tissue
Thank you martin.png
Funny Leofwine Quotes:
"You are the rude one! I am not afraid of groups of women!"

1679629162906.png
"Step... Closer?"
1686707531767.png
"Is a crime still a crime if it had good reason behind it?"
1688349423263.png
"Valiant is very cool."
1688349107866.png
"Say Kethron... I don't say this to be rude, can those ears actually help you hear more?"
1694145600730.png
My in-game name is: VinnyCall

Attachments

Last edited:

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
Added new Relations, Added (If short) Backstory, and new signature.

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
Minor updates as well as added funny IC leofwine quotes

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
Another funny update: Added Body Status, with visualizer. and updated other stuff (Also rip Leo's ear)

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Wait I really like that body status/visualizer thing, I may make one for myself/my own reference

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
Cleaned up slightly, slight changes, Languages added writing skills, and of course added more wounds (Thanks a lot Lerina).

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
with much pain I'm finally done redoing character profile, probably removed alot of stuff probably will need to fix it later but its looking better.
New stuff
Better looking Relations
New Headers
Profile Dividers

and uh Funny themes.

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
So far, still happy with profile haven't gotten the urge to completely overall it again, But minor updates added.

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
Leofwine Update, now alive again with more scars!
+ new scars
+ mysterious counter ;)
+ removed lost items :(