Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Fjord Valdisson

FjordOfFrosthill

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Prince_Akuma27
Prince_Akuma27
Patron
Wolf_Divider.png
1664085675438.png
(Image from artbreeder, may not be entirely accurate of his actual features)

Basic Information
Name || Fjord Valdisson
Titles || N/A
Aliases/Nicknames || Fee-ord, Ford, Or
d

Age || 27
Race || Human
Sexuality || Heterosexual
Relationship Status ||
Engaged to
Valtae Menguar
Current Residence || Storm's Landing
Social Status || Middle Class (Born a Peasant)

Wolf_Divider.png

Physical Appearance
Height || 6'4" (~1.9m)
Weight || 246 lbs (111.5 kg)
Eye Color || Spruce Green
Skin Color || Porcelain
Shape of Face || Long with a sharp chin and decent cheekbones
Distinguishing Feature(s) || His left eye has clouded vision due to a wound from his teen years.
Build of Body || Semi-lean and Mesomorphic
Hair Color || Raven Black
Hair Style || Somewhat slick back with front brushed to his right side.
Scars || Vertical left eye scar that is roughly 6" (15cm) in total length

Voice || Smooth, semi-formal tone with a faint hint of North Sangrian.

Wolf_Divider.png

Personality
Likes || Sparring; Nature; Smithing; Caring for the dead; Sketching; weaponry; Caring for children
Dislikes || Fiends; Possessed; Undead; Vyres (with exceptions); Skraag
Strengths || Polearms; Shields; Writing; Medium blade combat; Friendship; Family
Weaknesses || Reckless; Stubborn; Somewhat closed off emotionally; Somewhat Abrasive
Fears || Infernals; Desecration of the Dead; Death of Friends, Family, and other Loved Ones
Values || Family; Care for children; Love; Respect for the deceased; Reverence of Nature
Education || Educated by noble tutors for 3-4 years due to a relative. Also self-taught in Magic and Divine topics but forgetful of specifics.
Languages || Common / North Sangrian (Re-learning Rede and also learning Aori (~35% complete).
General Attitude || Neutral towards strangers; Focused and aware around enemies; Somewhat talkative with friends/family
Religious Inclination || Blessed by the All-Father Korog (Tier 1)
General Intelligence || Well-versed in combat skills and preservation of the dead along with writing and speaking about certain topics of interest.
General Sociability || Somewhat awkward but still has a profound liking for speaking to others, especially those he has interests in.

Alignment || Chaotic Good (occasionally Lawful Good)

Wolf_Divider.png

Relationships

Relevant Family Members ||
Mother, Father, and Uncle (deceased). Elis Valdisson/Fjordson (Son) and Lily Menguar (Adoptive Daughter)
Romantic Partner || Valtae Menguar

LilyAdoptive Daughter"Both you and Elis are the pride of my life and I wish you two nothing but prosperity in life. I just wish you would proceed with more caution when finding the knowledge you seek."
Lerina FletcherStudent/Daughter Figure"Despite our differences in personality, I still find you to be a good kid who wants nothing but to be the change they want to see in the world. I am proud of your accomplishments and goals in life."
Elis ValdissonSon"You are our pride and joy son, you have learned so much and will grow up to be a man that any parent can be proud of."
Valtae MenguarFiance"A very kind woman who deserves the absolute utmost respect and love. I will love her with all my being and protect her from the dangers of this world, however, if she wishes to do the same then I will not stop her. I will love her till the end of my natural lifespan and even then watch over her from beyond the grave. She deserves happiness in life, especially after all the things in her life that have happened to her."
Suhkoiza "Soup"Very Close Friend"Despite your flaws, your personality is very bright and vibrant, also your kindness and patience with others seem to know no bounds. I hold you dear and near to my heart and would stand by you through your darkest hours. You have helped me open up more about my emotions and I will forever be grateful for that. Even if I find someone else to give my love to, I will still see you as someone to trust and keep you close as a confidant and comrade."
Nilsa EregenVery Close Friend"My first and greatest friend, you are like an elder sister to me and an amazing fighter as well. You are also patient towards people, even if they don't exactly deserve said patience. The advice you have given me throughout life has helped significantly and I am restabilizing mentally and emotionally."
IsabelleVery Close Friend"Since I have met you all you have shown me is kindness and care, I consider you to be like an aunt figure of sorts, which is odd considering my father has nearly the same hair color as you."
AstridChildhood Friend"You are one of my first and greatest friends and I hope to catch up with you sometime on what has been happening. I thank you for helping me through a tough time and I will be forever grateful for your friendship."
Faith MeadowClose Friend"In some strange way, you somehow remind me of my mother but that is alright. You have revealed to me a path of neutrality amongst the gods in the form or Korog and I am forever grateful for that."
EbischFriend"Eibisch is very interesting, he seems to be a man of sciences from the way he carries around random animals in containers though I do respect him for his charity work back when we went into the poorer areas of the Landing. His works on frogs are interesting to say the very least and have brought me a great deal of entertainment and even knowledge."
IseabailFriend"You seem to be a very kind and loving person and Tae holds you in high regard as well so I will definitely consider you my friend."
FrostFriend"Besides Nilsa, you were one of the first people I met here. I admire your proficiency in magic and the acceptance of those interested in both the divine or the arcane alike alongside your talent for smithing. Overall you seem to be a kind person and definitely wouldn't mind fighting beside you if I become a mage."
ArvythFriend"Arvyth has been a relatively good friend to myself and others, even with his falling out with Nilsa due to personal issues between them. I appreciate his work as a fellow blacksmith and have even used some of what he made before."
NanekiFriend"She seems to be a kind person despite how Makani society behaves about us 'groundlings' but at least she's trying to be nice. Her progress on learning common seems to be going very well though and I'm proud of her for it."
KeoneFriend"A very wise and intelligent Makani, he seems to have been through a lot and I respect him for that. I'm glad he's alright and has his leg back on him, poor man seemed depressed that he couldn't do much without it."
LanaFriend"A fine healer and herbalist, her books on basic medicines are quite interesting. My good friend Valtae told me about her and how good of a healer she was and I never doubted it from the start."
Azuran Mal'arnFriend"I'm happy for both you and Lirio that you managed to find love for each other as well as starting a wonderful family. All I wish is nothing but amazing fortune and luck to your lovely family."
Lirio Mal'arnFriend"Tae and I are glad to see you and Azuran happily married now as well as upbringing a family as of late, just remember if you two need anything of us then don't hesitate to ask."
ErlingFriend"A very kind woman who has a taste for adventure that is admirable, she is also one of the few Caparii I have seen in my lifetime."
DrystamFriend"I absolutely appreciate your best efforts to help me through my conflicting love life, its why I like most if not all Sallana blessed. Though you could use a little work on some of the advice, I still admire your attempts at trying to help me and even take some of the nice bits of advice you give."
QuillFriend"Healed me and the others after the final battle against the Ivory King. I will forever be grateful for her healing Nilsa back to normal health and I feel as if I am indebted to her."
BeineFriend"A kind construct whom I'd already consider a friend like with most constructs. I intend to get to know her better so I can be a better friend in the long run which is the same with the rest of the people whom I consider friends."
OrroFriend"I don't know this one too well yet he seems like a very kind person. He owns the orphanage and sanctuary on the hill near Frost's house. Also, he helped save Suhkoiza from Rogal's drunken rage after she tried to intercept him."
Asero CrowFriend"Quite strong though fights dirty in spars but that's war I guess. He seems to care a lot for those around him and seems to like flirting with women. Though I do like his magic though and his tattoos look amazing as well. He is also quite wise and makes for a nice drinking buddy."
ErwinFriend"It's wonderful to see you again old friend, especially since you've been gone for quite some time. Just glad you're back here in the Landing with those who care about you."
AddaFriend"You are quite naive for listening to Matt without giving those words he said a second thought over but then again you are quite nervous as well. Still I don't entirely place the blame on you for the destruction of yours and Nilsa's relationship."
Ruvan KegheartFriendly"Makes an amazing drink just by using his formistry magic on a simple glass of water. He seems like a very kind person and has a soft spot for children like Isabelle and myself."
Jaden SeekerFriendly"He's quite a powerful man with his magic and I only wish him the best in the advancement of his abilities and life."
SomFriendly"Very kind woman who helped Nilsa live after being impaled by the Ivory King. She and the rangers seem to stick to their own but are very helpful during large wars and campaigns involving the protection of the realm."
??? (Velmont)Friendly"A very mysterious Moor, I keep forgetting his name but he still seems quite interesting and has a pretty sizeable set of knowledge on past events."
FlorenceFriendly"A very kind woman who seems to be quite wise as well, she always seems to have a smile on her face which helps a lot. Her husband Uriel seems to be a man of justice even when it comes to the possessed."
Aleksei IvanovFriendly"You seem to be a kind person who just wants to help rid our realm of evil and you seem to be a good fighter from when I have seen you in the first war. I do feel bad for your son Matt though despite his mistakes."
MaebhFriendly"You seem to be an odd one, shrouded in mystery but at least you have a nice sense of humor. Your crows have brought me a great sense of nostalgia and entertainment and I'm glad to have met them and you."
BorFriendly"An amazing fighter doesn't hesitate to strike at a weak point when it's right in front of him and has amazing strength like most of his kind do. Wouldn't mind battling a foe with him again."
SydriFriendly"From what you have told me about your uncle and from what I have heard from Frost, he sounds like a good man who is willing to help others. Though you yourself seem quite kind as well despite having to hide due to your Vyreism, I hope we might speak again in the future."
TiekFriendly"A very kind healer who seems to be caring, wouldn't mind spending more time with her along with the other Earthspawn, might learn a thing or two from them."
RezikiazFriendly"He seems to be a fine person, probably a good fighter and drinking partner as well. Hopefully, he is an amazing fighter so that I have a challenge when sparring."
YrdlFriendly"Seemed sad when I spoke of Jerr'co fighting Branko, I wonder if they are related in some way? Seems to be a fighter as well like most of the Earthspawn I have met."
VowrawnFriendly"You are a fine conversationalist though I can't help but think of my father when you speak of topics that are more serious in nature such as wars or religion. From what I have heard you and Nilsa have made up from the most part which I am glad to hear."
FreiaFriendly"An honest person who speaks her mind, I can't rub the feeling that her and Erling are similar to each other in some way."
AramisFriendly"A weird man who seems to have some knowledge of deception and betrayal wears a raven mask of sorts to conceal his identity. Also one of the first open Visage worshippers I have seen."
AmelieFriendly"Amicia's sister, she seems to be a kind sibling to her sister. Also wants to do what is best for others as well."
AmiciaFriendly"A good kid, she seems to want to do what's best for herself and others which is very similar to a goal of mine."
MelarueNeutral"Though I may not get to fully trust you due to your nature and affliction, I can perhaps somewhat trust you from the way you behaved in the last two days in that horrible and twisted manor we were all trapped within."
ChimeNeutral"What you did with Adda was the first and last straw, you are untrustworthy and if you pull something like that with me and Tae then I will not hesitate to drive my halberd through you."
RogalWary"Has tried to offer me a contract before and probably will continue to do so, from what I've heard he becomes belligerent when drunk."
Matthias"Neutral""Perhaps it'd be best if you stayed away from Tae and I for a while after what you foolishly did to Nilsa and Adda's relationship."
BrankoDisliked"I pity the man who calls himself a wolf yet follows the path a God wants. His actions are disgusting but all I can feel for him is pity even if he successfully kills me. Though I still pity him for his hypocrisy, I am glad to have heard he was for the most part, honorable in a duel with Jerr'co and even kept his word of letting go of Matt and Sophie if Jerr'co had won."
ReinhardHated"He has tried to manipulate myself and my friends into becoming a sad and lonely person such as himself, I wish he would just leave us be forever. The only person I'll probably ever truly hate is this man for trying to pull Nilsa into a horrible relationship."

NOTE: This is all still subject to change and so are the relations as well. Also if I happen to miss you in relations just reply and I'll add your character.

Last edited: