Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leorthor Ararodwen, The true Elven King

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Self-assigned king. There may be other claimants to the title of Elven King. Until the slayers eliminate them all, he has some competition.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
There are no others with a legitimate claim over kingship of the elves, I have explained the claim in the original post. So get your facts right.
And technically all kings are self-assigned, a monarchy has to start somewhere...

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I updated the age.
I took into account how many MC years have passed since I started playing my character.

Wow, if he was human he might be dead by now...

Spark

Broken
Faelin said:
Incidentally, did anybody actually put two and two together with that in the end? Except Big, of course.
No idea. Either way it would be cool if people didnt realise, metagaming and all

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I hereby revive this thread, glory to the elves.

Hello, lets consider this thread brought back from the dead.
I am in the process of updating it to the new style of Character profiles.

#LazyBareWithMe

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*blows of dust* alright in the plague of returning old timers, demm world has changed, no more airdocks, no armies of naught, no grief, no Port Silver, New Sorrows, new towns, altough your char is elf I'm not totally sure if he is still alive, to be sure @Admin