Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leorthor Ararodwen, The true Elven King

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
What Faelin wants to say is that if we go with the standard MC time, the duration of your absence since Dracos coronation (march 2013) would be around 108 years.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
He's an elf, point made
boss.gif

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Still, he couldn't of gotten through the Exodus portal without anyone noticing, and if he has been gone 108 years then he is not long off going down the twilight path, meaning that he will soon go blind and die if we stick to lore. I don't want to be a downer but... theres a lot of things that will be /very/ hard to explain about the return of this character.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
I'm just gonna assume you hooded bow wielding types are planning on killing me, no?
I assure you, I still very much have my personal guard. So you are welcome to try.
:)
Is this personal guard composed of actual players or NPC's? If actual players great! If NPCs, then I'm afraid the rules have changed while you were gone, and players are no longer allowed to RP NPCs. Just to keep you updated :)

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
"Leo had to honest, living out his twilight days in a small but beautifully decorated townhouse in the centre of Heavens Reach with his personal Huscarl. Was never something entirely expected...
Nevertheless if you can come from nothing once, you can come from nothing again. Leo was nothing if not a self-made man... well elf.
He had been busy, searching through old letters, examining documents of linage and writing a few new ones. It was all slowly coming together into one piece. The time is almost at hand, Of this he was certain.
He just had one more letter to write... the most important letter of all perhaps...."

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
If he's hanging around Heaven's Reach, we have to RP! Need to meet, n'all.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Yeah me & my buddy got a house there yesterday, ain't quite the giant mansion I used live in but hey, the town looks nice.