Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for a Personal Assistant / Bodyguard

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I am not buying a fourth alt.... I won't, don't make me, nooo!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hmmm, Pyro, how often are you on?

-K9

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
It varies week to week, but I'd say overall it's about every other day usually in the afternoons or evenings, depending on life and work and everything else.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Shouldn't Everyhouse leader have at least one assistant and/or bodyguard? :p
Agreed. Even rox has a 15 year old girl as a bodyguard. And even she has a bodyguard.
Bodyguardception.

Onto this topic again. As much as I would adore playing such a character. . I am stuffed with characters and future characters.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
"Once you've posted interest, I will read over your profile (or what you wrote for the new character). If I think the character is compatible, we will have a roleplay session or two to determine how well we work together, and how well you handle the position. If all these steps go well, then we will negotiate payment and perks in detail then."

Why can't I have more alts.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
So, with Mistaah departed I have a spare alt. However I really want to develop Light as my main. And, with school coming up I won't be as active as I normally am. Because of this, I'm a poor candidate. However, if you can find nobody more suitable that is in a similar situation, I will do what is required c:

-K9

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Thanks k9. I'll keep you in mind if I cannot find anyone to take this on a more full time basis.

Everyone else, as I said I will consider already existing characters. The only issue I have with them is being from different houses or other affiliations till now makes it harder to justify unwavering devotion to house Cromarcky and myself, which is paramount for the kinds of things you will be experiencing. However, that being the case I am willing to help work with you on how such a situation might could come about.

Any other questions or thoughts feel free to shoot them at me.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Aeondi would be happy to help, especially because he knows you. After he completes his training with Audric, he'd be quite a good man to have at your side.

SPOILERS:
Aeondi is Archaeus, by the way *EDIT* With recent events, I don't think Aeon could be there at all times, as he is expecting children soon and is getting married. Sorry!

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I was about to ask of those events. Unfortunately I would need someone with very few obligations, if any. A wife and kids would certainly put a strain on such a requirement. I appreciate the interest though.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Will you slaughter me while im eating and stuff me in your basement? Because that totally what happens to all my huscarls in skyrim... somehow...

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I have a proposition to make that I think you will find quite interesting. Don't make any plans until I PM you which I am doing tonight.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Why can't I have more alts.
I could make an exception to you playing an alt so long as when we are both on and I'm roleplaying, you are playing my assistant.

I think my character would fit this role really well, although im not very active anymore :/
If you will commit to being this character I will give you reasons to become more active, I can promise you that.

Audric could do...
If you are seriously interested in the position we can certainly talk more about it. Do you have any issues with the points I listed at the beginning?

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Bah you people, having problems with "More alts" when some don't have any xD

But seriously, I'm considering putting this character on hold for the time being to do this. I'll let you know my answer after some thinking!