Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for a Personal Assistant / Bodyguard

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I can see no issues with it. Though I wish to point out, probably RP with myself a bit before anything. Audric isn't the...'alright, I'll bow to you' kind of type. xD He's more: "Oh...you have power, that's nice...I guess I'll call you 'lord'..."

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I have a halfling character that could be on whenever your own. He is highly intelligent and has no loyalty issues, but is not the strongest. He is quite new.
EDIT: Now that I mention it he would be a great assistant

Last edited:

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'll let you know my answer after some thinking!
Can't wait to hear back from you.

Though I wish to point out, probably RP with myself a bit before anything.
Oh of course. Everyone that applies will have a roleplay session with myself to determine if we roleplay well together, and also if your character fits the mold I'm looking to fill.

I have a halfling character that could be on whenever your own.
This is an interesting idea. I have some concerns on whether you'd be able to commit to my schedule due to your responsibilities with the earthspawn house and the new organization of yours, but we can discuss it more in detail if this is something you're seriously wanting to pursue.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
This is an interesting idea. I have some concerns on whether you'd be able to commit to my schedule due to your responsibilities with the earthspawn house and the new organization of yours, but we can discuss it more in detail if this is something you're seriously wanting to pursue.
My responsibilitys are not to plentiful that I cant be on HobbitPhysics. I will PM you.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
All right, after my thinking I have come to the following conclusion:

If I see no issues standing, I will obtain a second account to play my current one on request, the assistant character would certainly be the main one.

The only possible issue I can see currently is the timezone difference. I live in the CEST timezone, or GMT + 2, while you live in the USA, which varies from -4 to -7 GMT. This means to feasibly roleplay on weekdays at your times, you must be online from sometime shortly after noon, or I must play very late, which my current schedule doesn't allow. On weekends this poses no problem.

If there is a way to circumvent this problem or it is only required that I play on weekends, I will in all probability apply for this position.

Last edited:

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
In fact almost the opposite is true. I work during the weekends, so you are more likely to see me on during the weekdays. Unfortunately our schedule differences may prove to be an issue, though we can still attempt to work things out if you wish.

To everyone that has shown interest, sometime in the next few days hopefully I will see you online, and ask you to come roleplay. Come as the character you wish to use, though don't worry about having the correct skin or title for the account. We'll talk about a bit about your character's history and goals, and also have a roleplay session. I am eager to see you all in game.

Also, if you haven't yet said anything, it is not too late. This will not be first come first serve, but rather the quality of the characters I'm given to choose from. Just let me know you want a shot and I'll add you to the list of people to look for when I'm online.