Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magiklynx [Approved - Sally]

Magiklynx

Legend of Altera
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

My minecraft username is currently 'Magiklynx'.

2) How old are you?
I am currently at the 15 years of age mark.

3) Where are you?
I am from the United Kingdom, specifically in the region of West Midlands.

4) Have you read our guides yet?
I have read both the Survival Guide and the Tome of Citizenship if i have any questions I will not forget to ask. I have had a thorough read of them all.

5) Introduce yourself!

Hello, I am an average tempered person, which means I am nice to most people who are nice back. I am into games such as Minecraft (Obviously) Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Civilization V, as you can see I have a wide range of games that I play. I have to be honest with my self, If I find something that I'll do I am active for a while, then all of a sudden I become inactive for a while as well.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I don't have any examples of my work, no but I do LOVE to write, specifically creative writing, I have a passion for it.

7) Referrer: (Optional)
My referrer is ppepper123, he had shown me this server.

----

About your character
Name
:

My characters name is Zenodoros Faulhaber (Zen-o-dor-ows Faul-Hay-ber) But everyone calls me Zenodor

My characters age will be within the range of 18 to 22 years of age. (Reasons for an estimate will be in "The Test")

Race:
My race is an Elf.

Appearance:
My character has a scar across his left arm, I wear torn clothes which some may calls raggs, I wear no shoes which resulted in poorly looked after feet. I have another scar located on the left side of my thigh which is uncertain of it's origination.

---

The test
It was a gloomy afternoon, and was silent. Not even the wind was present. Not even the wolves howling as usual. I had suddenly thought to myself about how this was unusual even for the sewers that I had lived in before. Only then had it occurred to me what I was, I was seemingly paranoid at what I had become from what I originally was. With an urge of curiosity and a heart longing for adventure I had stepped out of my home, the first time in 3 years. Or what felt like it. As I walked down the path I had attempted to being myself to remembering my past, what happened? And why I was abandoned. That they even had the nerve to just leave me there, on the side of the pavement, when I was barely a child, let alone a baby. I sped up as I travelled down the road, hearing an eerie noise from behind, one that sounded familiar, blasted, they're back, as I picked up speed dramatically I had reached unimaginable speeds, ones I’ve never seen, let alone managed to accomplish. I was beginning to question myself and who I was even more. Possibly because this was another reason to believe why I was abandoned. How she took me in, when no one else would. How she made me smile, One of the reasons I am here today. Cursed by her eyes, how I wish I hadn’t attached too much of a bond between her… Suddenly, there is a flicker of a light, it shone so bright that it appeared to be yellow, like the sun I had peered towards it, slowly edging, gradually becoming venerable to anything, but the inability to stop myself only then had it became clear to me. Why I was like this, why I was abandoned It all came clear, and as I realised this, I gained the ability to move freely, I gained the control of my body.
Many months later…
I was in the Inn, at the bustling time of the day, there was a jousting event going on. I was adventuring through the town and had come across areas full of people, one of them was particularly outstanding, but I shunned that off and carried on walking across. As I was hurdling down the streets in a honourably fashion I had figures that I hadn’t a name, so I had decided one up for myself. “Zenodoros Faulhaber”. And after this whole adventure, I have come to a stop, In the gates to the World of Altera. Which I hope to be gaining access to the land.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.