Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marty's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

marty

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username? marthaamelia123

2. How old are you? Fifteen.

3. What country are you from? England.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? I hadn't and now I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I would define metagaming as using knowledge that you would only get as a player (not a role-player) to your advantage, for example knowing someone killed another person because of chat-log even though nobody was there and using that. I would define power gaming as not allowing someone to make their own choice and instead forcing a situation to happen that they could stop, for example saying "I thrust my sword forward, knocking his to the ground," and not giving the player a chance to parry or deflect.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors. Arcana

8. Tell us about yourself!

Hi, I'm Martha from England. I have a slight obsession with video games, but I'm also and avid figure skater and am working incredibly hard to gain my gold accreditation in that. I really love writing, comedy and poetry. Mainly the music I listen to either comedy or indie, if I'm feeling cool. My favourite game of all time is Skyrim and it's the first game I ever got, I love how in depth it is while still being relaxing at times. I also speak english sign language and use that to volunteer at schools.

9. Do you have any examples of your work? Unfortunately I'm writing this on mac so I can't upload an example of my writing, I promise it's not terrible though.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? No, I found you by just searching online.

About Your Character!
Character Name
:
Eyva Mayflower

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Eyva is short as possible for a human with incredibly small almost starved frame, prefect for stealing though. She has long and wild black hair with large blue eyes, she has simple but pretty peasant clothes. Her skin is quite pale (white but with a pinkish hue, a pale human but soft red cheeks) and her face is clear (save for a few freckles).

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
No image, sorry.

Written Test!

Eyva stood at the bow the boat and smelled the fresh ocean air, she smiled playfully even though she knew the city that lay ahead certainly wasn't as forgiving as her tiny village. Often in the story this is where you hear the flashback of when tragedy arrived but it didn't, not for her. She simply was bored she felt the call of a new adventure or life, so she strapped a lute to her back and slipped away in the night, feeling the warm embrace of uncertainty and for once she didn't care that her parents would be afraid. She donned a beautiful purple dress, realising that she had always been more home in chaos that she had in order and that is how she ended up on this boat. Smirking simply in pure pleasure of freedom, she stepped off the boat and into the bustle of a new place and the all the joy that brings. She liked to think Jax would smile down on a wanderer who grew bored stuck in the mud. The only skills she had was sharp wit hidden by a honey voice and beautiful song on a lute, this was enough for now and she knew it. Progressing through the streets, her mind wandered to the possibilities. Finally she stopped at a stall talking to a man engrossed in her voice, and she slipped her hand in his pocket, stealing his gold. Visage may be proud but her father wouldn't be. Then she settled on going into the inn to make to some gold and sleep a night, before wandering again.

She woke with a start after working the whole night. Her raven hair covered her face sticking out in every which direction barely covering the large red mark where her hand lay while she slept. Radiants were piled on her side table, surprised that it hadn't been taken she put them all in her pack. She then gathered all her things: a pack with matches, money, her small amount of clothes and a delicate porcelain mask she hid under all of these things. She also had a lute she swung over her pack and small dagger for protection hung at her side, not that she was any good at using it. Then Eyva strolled out of the inn "forgetting" to pay her tab which she promised she would and they somehow believed her. Running out into the sun rise she practically danced through the streets, she truly was in her element among the cobbles, the warm sun on her neck, money jingling in her bag. If only the world always bended to her beauty.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
For record, Arcana is no longer a Mentor. Please do look for the list of the current mentors.

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.