Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Metropolis] Heaven's Reach - The city of architects

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Update!
There are a few things I wish to cover, for both residents and viewers of H.R. Not to mention a lovely gallery of pictures of the new and improved Heaven's Reach!
Topics and Announcements:
-H.R. Military Organization
-New Metropolis
-Unmatched Defenses
-Picture Gallery!

---
Heaven's Reach Military (Imperial Division)
As times advance, so do Cities and their Armed Forces. With that being said, H.R. is no exception. The old H.R. is no longer present as of late, now comes the much improved Military System. With job openings, new tasks and more is available to all who may seek to join. In summary, the Imperial Division boats higher levels of organization aswell as more professional fighting force. On a final note, you do not have to be part of the Imperial Division to participate in the Guard (if you do so, you are considered Militia).

Uniforms, Uniforms and Uniforms
As you may have noticed, uniforms are not new to H.R. Though now, unlike the past they are being pushed as mandatory for any and all men who apply for the Imperial Division. Upon application, you must wear the Uniform that you fit under. Due note that you do not have to wear the given Uniform at all times, rather only in the time of need. Also you may customize your features of your character the Uniform fits under to your liking.

Centurion (Sergent-at-Arms)
-Selected by the Guard Captain, the Centurion is a seasoned soldier boasting a high level of skill and proficiency.
Legionnaire (Standard Soldier)
-Chosen by Centurion and above, the Legionnaire is the basic fighting force in the armed forces. To attain this rank, you must show both loyalty and integrity.
Auxiliary (New Recruits)
-This rank is for every and all new recruits to the Imperial Forces.

Note #1: If you can not use the files for the skins given, they are available on Skindex.
Note #2: The Order of the Hammerites are now positioned as a part of the H.R. Army.

H.R. Guard, Join Today!

New Metropolis
H.R. is now in the process of building a new and quite literally improved interior of the City, forming not only the core element of the City but a whole new visual experience. Housing aswell has improved for all current and future residents. Plots and housed are nothing less of excellence for people of any and every rank. If you want a large and comfortable living space, you are headed in the right direction.

Unmatched Defenses
With the current improvements in the City center, we could not help but improve on the defenses aswell. H.R. now boasts vastly improved defenses and an absolute safe stay for every resident. If you wish to help us expand even further, ask King Aug or myself in-game for the equipment needed.

Conclusion
In the end, H.R. is turning over a new leaf. We are bigger and better than ever with new RP Adventures to the visually appealing setting of the City and the stunning defenses, H.R. is a safe-haven for any and all people.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me in-game or on the Forums!

Photo Gallery

Attachments

Talisn

Villager
Oh man this is nice, I love the new renovations! I was hoping I could add my meager two cents as well. I kinda have these town house and mansion ideas as a part of the expansion of the town. I'm not sure if this is right place to post these pictures for review, but I cleared it with King Aug.

TownHouses:
townhouse3.jpgtownhouse1.jpgtownhouse2.jpg

Mansion:
mansion1.jpgmansion2.jpgmansion3.jpgmansion4.jpg

So it's not much, I just wanted to see if they would be considered for the advancement of the town. I can always revise.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Oh man this is nice, I love the new renovations! I was hoping I could add my meager two cents as well. I kinda have these town house and mansion ideas as a part of the expansion of the town. I'm not sure if this is right place to post these pictures for review, but I cleared it with King Aug.

TownHouses:
View attachment 4984View attachment 4989View attachment 4990

Mansion:
View attachment 4985View attachment 4986View attachment 4987View attachment 4988

So it's not much, I just wanted to see if they would be considered for the advancement of the town. I can always revise.
Looks lovely. I'd actually love if you'd make me a mansion (I'll provide resources).
I am just horrendous at making houses and I'll even throw in a paycheck if yee want.

Aug88

Grand Architect
me or a town assisstant need to invite you into town are arnt you able to join the server ?

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
Based on a real cathedril

2011-07-20_06.08.16.png

Sorry i cant upload the others :\

Im also currently building a new cathedril to fit the new hight limit but it has only just started ill upload some pics of it when im done

Anyways... What do you think Aug88 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.