Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Midterm Election

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=
Several notices are seen posted in Storms Landing where advertisements and announcements would usually be observed
──────────────────────────────────────
──The Council Of Five - 2309 ──

To the People of Storms Landing

In these troublesome days, those who govern the masses must remain steadfast, responsible and incorruptible.
Anything less will bring the perpetual decline that has toppled past foundations who thought themselves so highly.
What is a liability will be removed or remedied, to teach those who'll come after us, and warn those who stand against us.

The removal of Former-Councilor Valerie Gerharde has left an obvious vacancy within the Council.
With the prolonged absence of Councilor Eren Smith, and inability to voice their condition, they too will be considered a loss.

And thus, out of necessity, and in order to restore the Council of Five back to full strength, a special midterm election will be held.
Two seats of the Council will be made available for those interested in advocating their merit in applying.
Advertisements are encouraged, as similar to a normal-run election.

This midterm will last starting from [June 13th] all the way to [June 20th].
⥿──
For the good of Storms Landing and the realms beyond,

Raelur Fen’shal
Bennett
Storm Arcturus

─────────Council Description─────────
As per its name, the Council of Five is a group of five officials elected by the citizens of Storm's Landing. The duties of the Council are meant to serve the needs of the people.

Their responsibilities include bringing the concerns of the citizens heard on a personal basis to the rest of the council and finding solutions for said problems; changing, modifying, adding, or removing laws based on a majority vote; adding to their responsibilities, reasonably, based on a majority vote; and assisting in managing minor aspects of the Guard, such as salary.

They may become involved in Guard-related matters that cannot be solved internally. Every three (OOC) months, members eligible for re-election will be voted on by the citizens, alongside those campaigning for a space on the council. If a member is unexpectedly removed or takes leave, an emergency vote will be initiated, or the runner up from the previous election may take the open space.

The Council shall not operate with fewer than five members for longer than one (OOC) month unless there are insurmountable circumstances. Each Council Member shall be compensated with a stipend of 4,000r at the beginning of their term, and 4,000r at the end of their term.

─────────Candidate List─────────
Lana Wake
Flourish
Freia Flortel
Orro
Eliss
Reinhard Blud
Aleksei Ivanov

Last edited:

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
*A perfectly written letter in almost print like font is posted in the landing*

Hello, my friends, it seems it is time once more for me to step from my time of relaxation to do what I was designed to do. Serve mortal kind. Many of you know me, Flourish of the Immortal Constructs, I have served as a guard of your city and helped in the waves of undead attacks that plagued this great city, now, in a time of relative peace, I seek to do what I was made to do. Help you. Know that a vote for me is a vote for someone with each and every one of you, we are in this together after all.

Signed, Your friend. Flourish.

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=
Several notices in Storms Landing are seen posted below the midterm’s original advertisements

There are concerns for the candidate, Eliss Cuttingthorne, regarding their honesty in benefiting the city.
They are said to have worked in affiliation with Branko Callas in order to battle the The Inquisition of Saint Jacqueline.
Surely, a Prophet of Jax would not do this.
We’d be more than happy to clear this up and provide an apology if these are mere rumors.

⥿──

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
=[!]=
Several notices in Storms Landing are seen posted below the midterm’s original advertisements

There are concerns for the candidate, Eliss Cuttingthorne, regarding their honesty in benefiting the city.
They are said to have worked in affiliation with Branko Callas in order to battle the The Inquisition of Saint Jacqueline.
Surely, a Prophet of Jax would not do this.
We’d be more than happy to clear this up and provide an apology if these are mere rumors.

⥿──

hes so chill tho

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=
Several notices are seen posted in Storms Landing where advertisements and announcements would usually be observed

With the midterm concluded and the votes counted, we are proud to announce and welcome our newest Council member, Orro.
However, in an odd turn of events, candidates Flourish and Eliss Cuttingthorne are tied as the runner-ups.
With this in mind, an extended vote will be established for these two only.

This voting period will last starting from [June 21th] all the way to [June 24th].
! LINK TO VOTING HERE !
⥿──

Raelur Fen’shal
Bennett
Storm Arcturus

Last edited:

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=

With the final half of the midterm concluded and the votes counted, we are proud to announce and welcome our last new Council member, Flourish.
⥿──

Raelur Fen’shal
Bennett
Storm Arcturus