Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Lana Silveira

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
[!]
As the Mid-Term elections are made known, posters are put up.

The Posters have been taken down-- as quickly as they came.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Dear Storms Landing,

The beating heart of the Realm lays here. What happens in the Landing reflects that of the rest of the Realm. Almost all trade and transport runs through this city. It is a place of great history, legend and tale. The politics of which have always been troubled by scandal and inaction, though the recent council I have had much faith in.

With these Midterm Elections, I offer myself, Lana Silveira, as candidate- to work side by side with the other four.

I offer myself in service to the Landing in hopes of restoring trust to the Council, sparing time to offer my ear to concerns and offering my coin further to the city. Over the last few years, I have donated much to Storms Landing: from over one-hundred thousand radiants donated to the Council in general to medical supplies and relief effort from arson.
Never did I consider taking up a council position in the Landing until instability shows itself, as it does now.
More than ever: I can offer my knowledge to the city. As Curator of Lore of Candlewood and graudated Superior Snorkaflux of Frostwarts, I believe my wisdom can be of great aid to the city.

Should you vote for me, I will do my upmost to conduct myself in an open, honest and honourable way until the next election.
Should you not vote for me: I dearly hope whomever takes charge does not cause more problems for the Landing.

Yours thankful,

~Lana Silveira

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I think she would have done a great job
Maybe next time

Lana trusts three out of the five that applied to be council to rival her so her whole campaign of being 'in service in a time of instability' goes away when there are others to provide that stability in place of her.
She hopes they will be elected-- and wishes not to steal their votes.