Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Moving to 1.8 event: The containment of Hell

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
steel. sigh.
I just haven't bothered to fix it

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The event has not. We are still currently in the construction phase.
oh and
WHAT THE HECK? WHY HAS NO ONE COME TO HELP?
I am horribly dissapointed with the turnout for the build. Right now its me garrett and the admin team.
Why havnt you guys pitched in? This is a big project and i really feel let down...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ok good, make sure you get the ok from an admin of you plans to build, and stay with the theme of stone.
Remember this is a fortress city built with the purpose of imprisoning the nether.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
alright. no silly red stuff.
one q:
if I already updated, are there going to be problems?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
no no no this is on the 1.8 server
go to
x= -2100
z= 1500
this will get you on to the island, just get to the top of a mountain and youll know when youve found it.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Huh. Maybe they decided it wasnt open for public building?
I dont know, ill talk to Lars and fitz.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
not that i can really do much but i was helping fitz in the beginning of the buildm perhaps it is being kept as a surprise for players?

Joel

Lord of Altera
i too offerd to help and was told to be patient and wait till its ready... I did try too help!

Fitz

Retired Staff
Damn, I leave for a weekend and look what happens!
why nobody has come to help?
it's not ready!
right now we are building the zone one curtain walls, outlines for walls between zone's one and two, and all the walls outside of this. just guides for when we open the event.

the only build that should be finished when we open the event will be the main castle by van, and the walls of awesome by legion. also we need some example buildings for players so we all go with the same architectural style. the rest just be roads and one block tall wall outlines for where towers and curtain walls will be.

questions?

Fitz

Retired Staff
Also timing is KEY.
we have already passed the initial frenzy to build your place in the new world. now we should wait till everyone gets their homes built and wants a new project. a week maybe two?

Fitz

Retired Staff
read above cast. you will help, we just wand to get the groundwork laid down. If im on later I'll bring you to help with that.