Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Moving to 1.8 event: The containment of Hell

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ahhh ok.
Fitz lars told me the pit would be done today, so ill start laying out outlines for the wall shortly.

Joel

Lord of Altera
I have been recruited in the gruling start up work. Dont worry guys,you missing nothing :/ :p

Joel

Lord of Altera
I had to clear a mountain away and then fill huge gaps with dirt,the fun hasnt started yet :p

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
going to look now! Im excited. I put up wool guides around the pit, in the valley etc. the purple is zone one walls, towers etc, orange zone 2, lime zone 3, the stacks of wool are towers, the outlines with platform stacks are primary defense keeps. Each town may claim one, put your town's name on a sign on top of the platform to claim the area. first come first serve. your claiming keep locations only right now. not actually building. ask me to bring you there to claim a keep.

Joel

Lord of Altera
Fitz,me and van were wondering is maybe we should also build a small example keep for the towns,so they know sort of what too build,along with the huge one were building?

Joel

Lord of Altera
okay,we were gunna start yesterday,but we wernt sure if it what you wanted,so we didnt...we going to build it just outside the big fort cause we both have permission there cause its not wild

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
I trust you guys, thats why you are lead architects. do whatever you think is best. also we need examples for the homes and buildings in the city.

Joel

Lord of Altera
Okay, if need be could you increase the area we can build in?I think weve got enough room anyway,im coming on now so ill check.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
also fitz, you kinda took one of my sections. I was the one who did all the terraforming around the valley to make tiers, and i would like the circle one back if its ok:p