Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Little Pony

Do you like the show My Little Pony?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • What's a My Little Pony?

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
U

unnamed

My man is... A brony and... Cubey is My Little.. Pony collector as well... :)

I do.. not know My Little Pony... but... I do... hear of... this...

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Yeah, this show is not for me, but that's as much as I can say about it. However, I was really surprised to learn about it's fan base when I first heard about it, and I still don't understand the interest nor do I think I can.

Since every one is putting up pictures I figure I might as well.
Count Chocula.jpg

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
As Griefy said, Im a fan, Im actually helping organise a meet up in London for the Season 4 premiere in November for the UK of Equestria group. Gotta say I love the fandom, soo much good music that's been made by fans which is how I originally got into it.

Oh and Dashie is best pony (In my opinion).

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Oh and I should add on her behalf Grief agree that Dashie is best pony ;P

Y'know, besides Spear.
Ponyspear no background.png

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Really need to get a proper commission done of my OC. You draw those yourself? That magic effect in the first is awesome.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
I did not draw them myself Spear I can't draw, but I can make terrible pony music. Terrible. Also, getting a commission isn't too hard, heck, rico cake, who drew mine, will do it for cheap. Just uh... Beware of what you might find on his tumblr .______.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
sorry guys, but if you really want to know my opinion on it, I find that this whole pony loving thing is somewhat immature and ''bronies'' over 15-16 should grow up. Again, I have nothing against the show, and it is a good show, for children.

Again, sorry, this is what I think.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
sorry guys, but if you really want to know my opinion on it, I find that this whole pony loving thing is somewhat immature and ''bronies'' over 15-16 should grow up. Again, I have nothing against the show, and it is a good show, for children.

Again, sorry, this is what I think.
While I disagree, I see your point. I believe watching certain shows dictates whether or not a person should grow up. If anything, this show is more mature then other "adult" shows such as family guy, because it uses clean humor, instead of resorting to provocative (albiet funny) humor.

And if I recall correctly, the CEO of Blue Airlines (Jetblue?) is a brony, and the company has their own OC.
So, honestly, saying that people who watch the show 'need' to grow up is rather silly, but again, we are all entitled to our opinions.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I believe, in my opinion, the show was made for kids(Or at least, I'd -assume- that.) while it's all well and good to enjoy the show and such, but taking it as far as...some things go...in the brony world...is just...'wrong' in my mind.(If you don't know what I mean...good. You don't want to know.)