Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Little Pony

Do you like the show My Little Pony?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • What's a My Little Pony?

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Oldest brony I know of is 58, oldests I've met in person is 48, spent half an hour or so talking to the guy at a meet up, he's a well accomplished professional writer.

As for people taking it to far you get that in literally everything. Religious extremeists shouldn't be used to label the whole of a religion, George bush shouldn't be used to label the whole of America and the people who take things too far in the fandom shouldn't be used to label the whole of the fandom.

Valonyx Azur_Deathblade
And actually the new show, Generation 4, was made to be enjoyable for adults as well as children as the original producer Lauren Faust wanted it to be a show families could watch which goes part way to explaining why it's developed a mature audience which (In England at least) vastly outnumbers the younger one. Though in England that's due to it being very poorly advertised over here.

Unlike most cartoons its got proper humour in it not just " hur hur its funny cause its so random" humour which makes me want to gouge my eyes out. It's a very well produced series with on going references through out it and amazing attention to detail even down to the random back ground characters you see around the towns, it's set in an original fantasy setting with its own history lore and mythos and unlike most cartoons actually has a point and message behind it.

If you haven't watched it I seriously suggest you at least attempt the first 2 episodes, if you can cringe your way through the theme (Don't worry we all do it) then it really isn't what your probably expecting. You just need to get past the pre conceived notion of it being girly as frankly its really not that girly anymore it's just a good cartoon series.

Also for an introduction as to what the fandoms about from the legendary John de Lancie (Formerly best know for being Q in star trek) Have a look at this, from the documentary he made about the fandom after appearing in the show as everyones favourite villain.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Spear described oh so perfectly. Now, before this thread becomes a flame war, please everyone, remember. These are all opinions about a show. With that, I dub this thread to be the 'Place ponies here' thread. All in favor say AYE.