Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nexscarecrow's - Application (anotha one) [Approved - Niko]

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
CastlesuperBeast

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Just re read it to see if it changed

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta Gaming is using outside knowledge your character wouldnt know to your own advantage

Power Gaming is playing in such a way that is unfair to other players, like not giving them the ability to dodge/block a hit, or abusing consent rules

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
yes Nah

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223Hero7 dosnt count because he's my pal

Who's Niko are they new? I pick them

8. Tell us about yourself!
Ive joined this server 3 times now. Dont call it a comeback. Ive been here for years. Making the tears rain down like a monsoon. Listen to the bass go boom. EXPLOSION. Overpowering. Over the competition, I'm towering, wrecking shop, when I drop There lyrics that'll make you call the cops.

Dont you dare stare, you better move. Dont ever compare! Me to the rest of you that have all been sliced and diced! COMPETITIONS PAYING THE PRICE!!!

IM GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT!!!

Ahem anyways. I like roleplaying and ive been here on and off for awhile, I recently got very busy and whenever I had free time the server hasnt very active and none of the people I know where on. But im back now and ever better and cooler than ever. I like minecraft, I like roleplaying, I like Final Fantasy XIV please craft with me on the Ultros server.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
check my posts ive made a lot of really good ones on this webite

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Kam and Hero
About Your Character!
Character Name:
Sileveth Ennorin

Character Age:
She was 24 before but I need to do math and age her up

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
We got green eyes, brown hair, tan skin, shortish hair. She wears a big ol leather cloak and keeps the key she used to save that dragon that one time on her at all times.

Current Setting of the Server:

The Dragon

Sileveth had been searching for The Dragon for months now, it must've gone somewhere, and even if it had perished somewhere, she would find it. She gazed down at the coin in her hands, she knew it had in some way a relation to the Ancient Dragons, though she wasn't quite sure, perhaps she'd go back and question Marek about it, and then the Key. By chance she had found the key, and despite the other peoples in the rooms suggestion, unleashed the Dragon from its anchor, her heart was thumping faster in her chest just thinking about the experience. Did she make the right choice? If she hadn't done it then the Dragon surely would've died, and as a Scholar there was no way she could let a species possibly go extinct. Why was she looking for the Dragon? Wouldn't it just kill her once she found it? No, Sileveth didn't think so.

Sileveth missed eating crab meat. The last voyage she went on had crab meat, granted the crabs where giant and tried to kill everyone, but it was good meat. Though she had little use for it for quite awhile, she had kept her sword on her. A man in a typical sailors outfit approached her, he smelled of fish and spoke strange.

"Aye miss, we'll be reaching land soon. YA HAAAR"

She gave the man a weird look. "Very well, ill go collect my things then."

She waved her hand and he wanders away. "I cant wait tah land... I hate the sea!"

Her eyes went back to the sea, it was calm, unlike the journey to the New World. Her trips had been nice, no crab attacks, no griffin attacks, no sea monster attacks, no attacks in general. It had been awhile since she had seen any of the people she had grown close to, she had kept in contact with Marek during her travels, and informed him of her return, but hadnt really kept in contact with many others. Silveth had kept a journal with her, as she normally did, and kept it updated on her travels and findings, she had learned a bit more about the ancient Dragons, but gotten no closer to finding the one she set free, she'd share it with Marek and a few other people she trusted as soon as she arrived. She looked forward to seeing them again.

((all that dragon stuff totally happend im not pulling it out of nothing i promise))

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
You chose wisely because...

shalherana_by_cukie1-da5qzch.gif

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.