Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

oCoffee's whitelist application [ Accepted - Niek ]

John.png

Lord of Altera

Coffee's Whitelist Application
-=-

1. What is your Minecraft username?

oCoffee

2. How old are you?

Eighteen (18)

3. What country are you from?

United States.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yup.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and power gaming?

Metagaming is taking OOC Knowledge and placing it into IC when you were not told about such ICLY. Example: My friend says he's in danger and fighting four guys, So I log on and instantly go to where he's at to help him fight the bad guys.

Power gaming is forcefully placing your actions on someone. Example: Enzo kills Bullybob. "Ha die" Another Example: Enzo punches man in the face, breaking his nose. "Ha, Die."

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Tell us about yourself!

I'm just your every day cup of Coffee.

8. Do you have any examples of your work?

N/A

9. Did anyone refer you?

Nope.

Character Name:
Enzo Ivengarde

Character Age:
Twenty Four (24)

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Enzo is a Six Foot Warrior with a slim appearance. He's often dressed in normal clothing, his hair being of a gentle and light brown as his eyes are a gentle blue.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Reference:

Chibi:

“Oi lad! Keep Plowing!” The sound of working farmers filled the land of Poverty as they all worked their daily routine. A young blonde haired male, roughly about the size of Five foot six (5’6) seemed to have been working harder then others. The man was dressed in rags and had a rather slim appearance, as food was rather scarce for the time being. “Felix. You won’t get anything done at that rate. Don’t over work yourself-“ Felix would then slam down the plow, glancing toward the one speaking to him he would speak in a rather annoyed tone. “Today is /The/ Day. You better work hard also.” The man then lowered his head, making his way off Felix would continue to just work away. Over working himself he’d stumble slightly as the sound of galloping horses began to fill the workers ears. Those upon the field would quickly glance around, running to their small huts they’d all go into hiding in a sense as Felix grew stuck in a trance, standing there as he watched the galloping come into a view, horses beginning to rush down the dirt path as a carriage rested in between the bundle of horses. Felix would feel a sudden burst of Bravery run through his veins as he marched his way toward the now cantering horses. As Felix made his way over he’d spot his father in a shaking manner make his way to the bundle of horses. A small tattered box rested upon the hands of the old man. The horses then came to a stop as the Mercenaries climbed off. Now beginning to surround both Felix and his father they would taunt as several held a variety of weapons expanding from short swords to wooden clubs. Felix now knew at this very moment he had made a huge mistake. The door to the carriage then flung open as an obnoxious laughter came from within. A large, belly filled, waddling house, Fat merchant bended at the carriage step as he made his way off of such. Felix’s father would glare at Felix, then with pleading eyes try to whisper “Run.” Only to be cut off by the large man, a heavy inhale before every sentence. “Whisper whisper whisper! If you have something te’ say. Speak up!” The old man, in a trembling matter made his way to the fat Merchant. Sinking onto his knees he’d raise the box over head as the merchant snatched at it. Opening it his rolls upon his face would sway from the box to the old man. He’d then throw the box onto the floor, the small bits of currency falling across the ground as the box shattered upon impact. The fat man would raise his right hand to back hand at the old man causing him to fall with a pleading tone. “I-It’s all I have! W-We’ve been dry, there hasn’t been rain in months! I- I swe-“ The old man was cut off with a loud Inhale from the large man as he then shouted. “You think I give a flying Fook,-“ The man would again Inhale, out of breathe as his voice was full of anger. “If there was no rain?! Men, Give me this mans hand and bring me his prettiest daughter.” Felix quickly stood up, rushing toward his father he would quickly yell. “No! You monster!” Felix would then be interrupted by one of the mercenaries fist, falling into the ground his vision would be hazed. His eyes slowly drooped as he rested upon the ground from the clean hit. Then, from the dazed world Felix was in he’d hear the sound of countless horses rushing toward him. The sound of men screaming in pain as the gallops were as if they were beside his ear. Yellow and black banners was all he could remember, The sound of swords clashing and men screeching in pain could be heard. Felix closed his eyes then everything went dark. After some time, he would hear a voice. The voice would be of a man with true passion and sincerity dripping from each and every word that spouted. “H...Y… Alri-… Wake u-… Lad wake up.” Felix quickly opened his eyes as he gasped for air, sitting up he’d glance around as he was near moments from passing out. The man in simple clothing took a knee to place his hands upon the shoulders of the young boy calming him down quickly. “Oi, Relax! Everything is fine now. Those men won’t bother you anymore.” Felix would roughly pant as he glanced up to his now Hero. The sun would be setting offering a soft light to the one who saved his life. The Hero contained brown hair, hair trailing down his face in a neatly kept manner as his face was innocent and clear of all blemishes. His blue eyes offered Felix a sense of comfort as he began to calm down, the cloak of his hero swaying with the wind at each blowing from nature. Felix would then gulp as the man helped him stand. “W-Who are you?” Felix would glance around to the group of men in similar clothing, containing yellow and black banners on their horses. The Mercenaries resting upon the ground dead, the sound of the large man begging for his life could be heard not too far from the group. The man would glance back at all of the dead bandits. Offering a frown he’d turn back to Felix. “I go by the name of Enzo, Enzo Lancelyn Ivengarde… I’m just a traveler with a kind heart.” Enzo would then offer a genuine warm smile as he removed his hands from the now calm boy. Felix glancing around he would quickly rush to his father as his father thanked the group of men countless times. “P-Please take this. It’s all we have and you deserve it.” Enzo would then interrupt the man by raising at his hand, rejecting at the reward he’d begin making his way to his horse. “I do not do acts of kindness for coin. I do it because it is right. Just see me as an annoying freedom fighter. !” Enzo would then grin as he simply took credit for something he did not do, the rest of the Calvary would climb upon their horses. “Hyaa-“ He’d kick at his horses side as he began to gallop away. The Calvary quickly followed. The group beginning to grow away from view as the only thing visible was the large dirt cloud behind them from the horse’s powerful stomps.​

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hey! I love how much thought that has gone into this character, but I'm afraid there's a few issues I'll have to address before I can approve anything. You list the race as human, but unfortunately silver eyes isn't an eye color humans have. Blue, green, and brown, or some shade variant inbetween is what we look for there. Additionally, as it notes in the application instructions, character should start at novice level with basic gear and skills. Sadly, he won't be able to start as a skilled fighter, or with plate. Leather armor or maybe a simple chest piece could work, but plate is something that'll need to be obtained in-game from a blacksmith character. I'd recommend reworking your test and tweaking it to show that Enzo is a novice, as well as editing his appearing/skin to reflect the plate and eye color changes.

Just reply here when you've done so and I'll look it over once again. :)

John.png

Lord of Altera
Edited. Fixed the Following.
Eye Color: Blue
Written test: Eye color Blue
Skill: As the rule, He is a novice. The Calvary did all the fighting. Enzo is just there.
Story: I thought the written test was simply just a test. It's not actual IC. But that was updated Also.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.