Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Olympics-London 2012.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
The Olympic uniforms look like if Ed Hardy designed a McDonalds uniform.. >_>
Once again, I will not watch the Olympics.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I'll watch the opening ceremony on TV... But little else.:rolleyes:

We didn't get tickets, but did see the torch , so that was good.

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Saame :I

I saw the torch with my school :D Went through the city :D
So did I… but it was raining an we all had fake moustaches on :p
Edit: I called him frank creeped out first years and made a cashier laugh so much he almost dropped some guys curry sauce that was in a glass jar :3 all in a days work for blue and frank

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
So did I… but it was raining an we all had fake moustaches on :p
Edit: I called him frank creeped out first years and made a cashier laugh so much he almost dropped some guys curry sauce that was in a glass jar :3 all in a days work for blue and frank
I didn't do none of that stuff! I'm innocent! *Flies to Mexico*

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Olympics security is terrible they didn't have enough security by what 7000 or something ? Now there getting the army instead...

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Militarising London, putting thousands of lives at risk so that some people can play games.
Good job Cameron.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I was so hoping David Tennant would be the one to light the torch for the sake of continuity, but I guess it's going to be someone else :(

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Faelin said:
I'll watch the opening ceremony on TV... But little else.:rolleyes:

We didn't get tickets, but did see the torch , so that was good.
Double same, I feel obligated as a citizen to watch the olympics at least once

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I was so hoping David Tennant would be the one to light the torch for the sake of continuity, but I guess it's going to be someone else :(
*hugs Danie* DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! And they didn't use the same torch either... Poor Isolus!!

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
I loved the whole ceremony. It certainly did Britain justice and I know it will achieve it's aim, to inspire the next generation.