Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Olympics-London 2012.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I thought that the twist with the young athletes lighting the cauldron was brilliant too.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
London, England of the U.K. is a beautiful city, and the United Kingdom is a beautiful country. I definitely give them major props for putting this together, and making it happen.
God Save the Queen.
:heart:

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Watched the ceremony loved it!!! Go Team GB 2012 !!!!! Just watched the Judo shock win Russia over Japan the match was over in 15 seconds witha knock out :O

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I just hope other countries got the joke with Rowan Atkinson... And the Queen for that matter... :rolleyes:

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Google have messed up. in thier table of medals Great Britain is called United Kingdom.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
London, England of the U.K. is a beautiful city, and the United Kingdom is a beautiful country. I definitely give them major props for putting this together, and making it happen.
God Save the Queen.
:heart:
England of the U.K is a beautiful city its a country? and the United Kingdom is a beautiful country ? Its 2 country's and a province sorry to correct just wanted to point it out

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*facepalm*

England is a country.

England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland make up Great Britain.

Cleared everything up now?