Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Olympics-London 2012.

C

Cubey

Don't you think?

meandtorch.jpg

my dad borrowed a torch from torchbearer :) (btw my hair is old, been haircut)

Xyena

I think I might like it here
*facepalm*

Im fairly certain that Ireland is not a part of Great Britain.
The United Kingdoms is made up of Great Britain, and Northern Ireland.

Britain itself is Wales, Scotland and England.

FTFY

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Great Britain: The large island, including Scotland, Wales and England. (all countries)
United Kingdom: Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland.
England: Go buy a map...
British Isles: All the islands of Britain.

Now go be happy! :D

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And UK is divided up into counties, which are usually ending with "shire". I had to add this before anyone wants to go even smaller... Then there are towns, buildings, trees, humans and larger animals, most plants, smaller animals, dirt, microbes... Anything else?

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
England of the U.K is a beautiful city its a country? and the United Kingdom is a beautiful country ? Its 2 country's and a province sorry to correct just wanted to point it out
Actually, the U.K. is considered 1 country per Google and most other search engines. Also, If you actually took a moment to read the post, you'd notice I said, "LONDON, England, of the UK". Not "England".

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
UK is not a country. It's a little bit like USA but different. Interesting fact is that state is a country, and so USA is just compilation of smaller countries put together under the same government. Same applies for UK. While it is considered one country, United Kingdom actually consists of 4 countries, Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland. On top of that, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and many more are part of the commonwealth and are UK's colonies, but are generally considered not to be part of UK because of their distance apart.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
And UK is divided up into counties, which are usually ending with "shire". I had to add this before anyone wants to go even smaller... Then there are towns, buildings, trees, humans and larger animals, most plants, smaller animals, dirt, microbes... Anything else?
There are citys !